Chapter 10

I arrived over Levi's in record time. I was so excited to see him I was so happy to see him that you could describe me as a walking bundle of joy right now. Like literally my mood was higher than sponge bob's. Knocking at his door I waited for him to open it. He was in just a basket ball shorts when he opened the door. His muscles where bulgy and huge and it made me have naughty taught of ruining my finger all over them. As I stepped in he smack my bum and I giggled at his reaction before he closed the door behind us.

"I miss you so much" He cooed wrapping his hands around my waist while kissing my neck.

"I know you told me earlier" I giggled. Right now I was once again the 'Popular Katelyn Page'. I didn't even realize I showed my true self to Luther until now. Shaking my head I tried to get Luther out my mind.

"You seems so tall today" He muttered in my neck. I felt a bit embarrassed, I had no reason to but I do. Honestly It's a bit insulting for a boy to tell a medium height girl that she is tall, especially since every girl wants to be a shorty.

"I'm wearing heels" I breath out.

"Take them off" He commanded. I bent over in a seductive way and pulled the nob on my heels before taking them off. I know that I was giving him a perfect view of my butt but that was the entire point of having a boyfriend right? Especially one like Levi. If you don't entertain them they'll leave. I felt his hands down there stroking me softly and just as I was about to stood up he push me back down and brace his self on me. I could feel his excited member against mine and I shiver in delight as goose bumps clothes my skin. He skim aside my under garment before he welcomed his self in me.

It was late in the night when Levi and I finish our business, in the living room on the couch. My hair was wild and messy and I laid on top of him looking at his sleeping figure and tracing the out print of his face with my fingers. Everything that happened between us today was no different from the first time. It was plain out 'AWFUL' again he failed to satisfy me with that aspect of my needs. I know I had done well for him cause I got him coming again and again after many release.

"What are you doing" He mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Taking in every line in your face detail by detail" I dreamily replied.

"Well stop, it's annoying" He told me before swatting my hands away.

I lay there hurt at his rejection. I felt his hands snake around my unclothed body as he skim his hands against my sensitive areas.

"What are you doing" I softly asked.

"Touching whats solely mines" He smirked.

Swatting his hands away I told him to stop. I decide to make him feel the rejection I felt.

"No, I'm in the mood for you again" He told me while kissing my neck and touching my body.

"I said no Levi" I sternly told him. I was still hurt by his rejection and I decided that he is not getting anything from me. He looked in my eyes and an angry look took over his features. Suddenly I was under him and my hands was pinned down by his muscular ones.

"When I want something from you I will get it" He roared. "Do you understand?" He asked while squeezing my wrist.

"No, get up i'm going home." I sternly told him while struggle to get free under his body. He held me tighter and began to kiss my neck harshly and bit my skin. I felt pain right at the bone of my neck as he bit me harder. What the hell is he doing? Has he gone mad? I thought.

"Stop Levi" I begged. But my plea landed on def ears as he roughly kiss down my chest giving me harsh bites in the process. He even bit me on my breast and tears was now streaming from the intense pain. I began wildly moving around under him and screaming for him to stop when he held down both my hands with one hand and use his other to cover my mouth. I raise my knees in the air and closed my legs tight, that earned me another brutal bite on my chest and his knee roughly pushed between my legs spreading them apart. With the space he thrust inside of me and I fall limped under him as I just cried. Not in pleasure but in pain and betrayal.

"You look very pretty and sexy like this" He told me as he thrust harder and faster, not even wearing any protection this time.

I didn't answer, I just turned my head and looked at the door. This is the guy that I like? The guy I died for? The guy I did everything to get, Is this really the popular, kind, handsome jock that every girl at school awed over? Is this really him? I must have been with the imitator. I'm dreaming, what happened just now never happened at all.

He released him self in me before laying back side ways on the couch, I just lay there still looking at the door. Any minute now i''l be up for school and then this awful nightmare will be over. All I had to do is close my eyes. With the thought I closed my eyes.

"Hey, get up and go home" I heard Levi's voice in the distance. My body roughly shook. So I opened my eyes.

"Go home! gosh" He yelled as he pulled me up in a sitting position. Gathering all my clothes in a pile he pushed them in my hands.

"Go!" He pulled me up off the couch and pushed me through the open door. The cold air hitting me violently as I shiver and stumbled on his lawn. I head over to my car and realize that my purse was still in his house. Slowly I walked my way over to the door and softly knocked. He opened the door with a smile on his face and when he saw me his smile dropped and turned into an irritated scold.

"Gosh why are you still here I sent you home like ten minuets ago"

"Ma- ma- my purse" I whispered in an inaudible volume. Tho he still heard.

"Stay there" He turned his back on me and closed his door. A few seconds later her returned with may bag and place it on top of my pile of clothes in my hand.

"You can leave now" He rushed me away turning my naked body around and giving me a hard pushed to get my slow feet moving. As I walked to my car I looked back at him and thought.

I like him.

Opening my car door and getting in I dropped every thing at my feet in the drivers side.

I really like lev- My thoughts was cut short when I turned to look at his door and saw him there hugging and kissing a very short brunette. He then lead her inside and a few seconds later his bed room light flicker on. I watch their shadows from the window of my car as I saw him intensely kissing her and pushing her on his bed. The bed I couldn't sleep on, the very same room he told me he don't do those stuff in. Tears pool into my eyes as I drove away in speed.

I Like him

I really really do like him.

I still like him I still like Levi.

Edited 8/11/2016