8

A/N- Which cover should be the permanent cover for Sinful Pleasure? Comment! I'll choose whichever has the most votes or likes.

Also if you feel like this story is in similarity to vampire diaries then it's not. So don't tell me that it is and don't read the book. You want vampire diaries then go find a fanfic. Here I am putting my time into this book and some of you want to complain as if you're writing it. Yes I did pick some of the cast from vampire diaries but that's just how I pictured my cast. I doubt it'd be any different if I just picked some random people in place of those characters. But I guess since I picked Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, and Paul Wesley to play as some of the main characters I'm copying off of the vampire diaries. (Being highly sarcastic if you didn't catch on.)

Of course this note isn't for all of you, but it is for the ones who feel as if they should complain. I'm not being rude, I just don't have the time for it.

 I'm not being rude, I just don't have the time for it

E I G H T

"You're not doing it right." Dropping the sponge on the floor, I ran my hands through my hair before dropping them on my lap. Sighing, I then turned to Mischa. My eyebrows drawn into a frown.

Currently we were cleaning the house. Scrubbing everything from top to bottom. Yet according to Mischa it seemed as if I didn't know how to scrub a floor. Yeah that's right... a freaking floor. For the past ten minutes she's been standing over me like some kind of hound dog. Telling me what to do and what not to do. Where to set this and where to set that.

The twins were nice enough to warn me how much of a neat freak she was, which is why I happened to be the one drawing the short straw to get paired off with her.

"Look last time I checked there wasn't a manual on how to scrub floors." Grabbing the sponge I dipped it in the bucket, ringing out the water as I brought it back out. Then dropping it on the floor I continued to scrub away. Highly aware of the fact that Mischa was nearly burning a hole into the side of my head from her harsh staring.

"You may have had your fair share of moving around from home to home, moving from one set of rules to the next. But here, in this household, we tend to move the sponge in a circular motion rather then just spread the filth. As you are doing right now."

Grounding my teeth together, I shook my head.

It's been a week now since I've been here and with everyday that passes my patience with Mischa and her constant hostility to control everything was slowly running thin. It's like she's somehow painted a target right in the middle of my forehead. When the two of us are alone she'd try to break me down by being cold and rude. But when we're around others, she'll try to kill me with kindness.

I guess you can say her change of behavior has something to do with Roland breaking up with her. I wasn't aware of this when had first occurred, but Celia was kind enough to pull me off to the side and explained what happened. Apparently Mischa thinks Roland broke up with her in order to get with me. She happened to find odd how their relationship was going so perfect until I came along.