ego

Natalia.

It's been two weeks since theo and I have started dating and nothing has really changed. Well except for the fact that now we kiss. And he kisses me all the time.

He says it's to make for lost time. Eighter way I enjoy it. And trust me kissing is all where going to do for do for a while.

The next thing is I allowed Jessie to start seeing Tyler more. Tyler doesn't know Jessie is his dad yet. I'm trying to ease him into the idea.

I can't be like hey Tyler sweetheart this is your dad. No no where taking this one step at a time.

Tyler does like Jessie. At first he would just play with Jessie and not talk to him. but now hes starting to have full conversations with him and hes honestly happy when Jessie comes over. And Jessie's happy to see him.

The weird thing Is Jessie doesn't even look at me anymore. When he comes to see tyler that's just it. He comes to see tyler. He Barley acknowledges my presence. He comes to see him and then leaves.

I don't know what his problem is. It's like him trying to woo me didn't even happen. I know he doesn't know about theo and I becuase no one knows.

I'm trying to let the relationship just be us for now.

I should be happy that he's stopping his infatuation. But to act like I'm not even here is going a little too far. I really need to talk to him about this becuase if we're going to be co-parenting Tyler he needs to talk me.

He's over right now with tyler. I look at the time and I know he's about to leave. That's what he does say bye to Tyler and just leave. Well not today.

He gets up to leave and I stop him. "Jessie can we talk for a second". He looks at me with no expression. It Silent for a few moments.

"Well talk" he says rudely

"What's going on, every time you come you don't even talk to me. You just see tyler and leave"

He let out a scoff

" so when I do talk to you, you hate it but went I don't talk to you you have a problem"

" That's not what I mean. I'm allowing you to be with tyler. The least we can do as parents is talk to each other when your over here".

" excuse me, your allowing me to see tyler. First off What do me mean your allowing me to him. I shouldn't Need you to allow me to see him. He's my son as well. Second off what do I need to talk to you about, I'm right in the other room and you already told me everything I need to know about him so I don't understand why were having this tedious conversation"

"What the hell is your problem" He's starting to piss me off.

" my problem, I have none I'm just doing what you want. Im spending time with Tyler and leaving you alone. So why don't you step out of your ego for a second and realize I'm just doing what you want"

I'm at such a lost for words. He has never talked to me like this.

" you know what, if it makes you feel better I'll start saying hi and bye will that make you ego happy, great".

he started walking to the door

" well never mind then. I don't know what the fuck your problem is but your being a jerk" I say in a huff

"Takes one to know one doesn't it" and with that he just left.

What the hell just happend.

Little something till the next chapter.

What did you think?

*****I've been reading all your comments on the previous chapter and you guys are really awesome for commenting. All of you made valid points an I find it so funny that there is so much love for theo and so little for jessie*****

Love you guys and keep commenting.