After Curfew ©

WARNING: I started writing this story two years ago and it's the first story I've ever written so I'm sure you can imagine how much my writing has improved since then.

I was re-reading the book from the beginning and I realized how bad and cringey the beginning of the book is compared to my newer chapters, but push through guys, I promise it gets better!! Otherwise, keep it in your library for later, I'm gonna re-write the chapters when I finish the book :)

© 2015, SlytherinAfff

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The moral right of the author has been asserted. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Thank you!