Chapter Three - More The Merrier

"Hey! Johnny! You good?" Kyanna asked. "Oh-! Yeah! Yeah, I'm doing good." He answered. "I just... just realized I had to be somewhere." "Oh, for real?" She questioned. "Yeah... it's kind of urgent." He told her. "Can I get your number, though? I'd hate to pass up on such a good workout partner."

"Oh, you think you deserve that?" Kyanna responded. Johnny froze up almost instantly, thinking that his quote-on-quote "charm" was about to be cracked. "I didn't even see you lift one weight, dude!" She told him. "Oh yeah..." He quickly noticed. "Next time, I got you." He answered. "Next time, eh?" Kyanna thought.

"Well, Johnny... I'll be seeing you next time." She told him. The boy's face lit up as he gave over his phone and this time; after having a bright moment of taking advantage of the "hide contacts", he did not have to worry about being caught so easily. "Next time! Don't forget." Kyanna told him as she grabbed her workout towel. "Yeah! I got you." He told her as he took back his phone.

"Catch you on the flip-flop!" She told the man as they both exchanged their goodbyes. After they did so, Johnny quickly got out of the gym to catch his breath, only to be greeted by a very concerned Love Fairy.

"Dude, what the hell happened in there?" Kyu asked. "You froze up almost instantly when she told you her name!" "I thought I taught you how to respond to that." "That wasn't what got me..." Johnny informed the woman. "Then what the hell happened?" She questioned again. "Listen... If you can give me a chance to explain over a few drinks, then I can tell you." He told her, taking a deep sigh at the end.

"Are you just trying to get some drinks?" Kyu asked. "Maybe..." He answered with a slight smirk. "I should've taken your depressed ass as a daytime drinker." She noted. "But fuck it, it's been a while since I had a good mojito," "Ew, you like mojitos?" Johnny asked as they both started to walk back to his car. "I mean, of course, you do." He added.

"Hey, Johnny..." Kyu started. "Suck a tittie. Please." She told him.

After having a good laugh at each other, she and the boy headed back to his nearby parked car to go and enjoy themselves and take a little break just their woman crusade.

After a ten-minute drive, Johnny and Kyu were parked outside of Johnny's favorite bar. "You can afford a place like this?" Kyu asked, stepping out of the car after the man. "Barely... half the money I earn goes to either here or my apartment." He responded as he walked with her. "Well... we can hopefully change that soon." She responded. As the discussion continued, a notable woman whom Johnny had seen a few different times was out smoking a cigarette and staring off at the setting sun.

 As the discussion continued, a notable woman whom Johnny had seen a few different times was out smoking a cigarette and staring off at the setting sun

She then seemingly caught something in the corner of her eye: A grown man walking and talking with his imaginary friend. Johnny and Kyu both shut their mouths as they walked by that woman, both knowing damn well that she was very obviously a very mature person in both their aspects and did not need to look crazy.

"Dude, who was that MILF?" Kyu asked Johnny as they both walked into the bar. "I don't know! I always see her around here but like..." "I ain't approaching her." He responded. "What? What th- Johnny! Have you not learned anything I taught you?" Kyu asked. "I did! But bro... like older woman just like..." "Scare me." He said. "Get you hard?" Kyu suggested. "Uh... yeah." They both sat down at the bar, with Kyu changing back to her disguise from the night before to pass by as just a normal human woman.