Papyrus X Undyne

((For those who voted on which one shot should have a second part, please don't worry! The next part to the Underfell Papyrus X Reader is up next! Also, after the next part to the Underfell Papyrus X Reader, I'm considering reopening requests again! Yay! Requested by: I_dont_even_know01 ))

((UNDYNE'S POV))

Today I would be hanging out with one of my closest buddies: Papyrus. We were going to do another cooking lesson.

I don't think Papyrus getting into the royal guard is even an option...hopefully he takes a liking to cooking.

But I really hate to break it to the guy...I mean...he's working so hard. I tried my best to stay positive and heard a knock on the door. I fixed my hair up a bit and ran to answer it.

I wasn't surprised to see Papyrus standing there, a jolly look on his face as usual. "Hello Undyne! I've been awaiting this next lesson!" Papyrus chirped, pacing up and down.

"Ah, hey Paps!" I said and grinned. I let him inside my house and set up our ingredients for making spaghetti. As soon as I did this, I saw the light from Papyrus's eyes fade.

"...Paps? Is something wrong?" I asked, tilting my head slightly. He jerked his head up quickly and put on a worried smile.

"Ah, no, it's nothing...I'm just a little..concerned. We haven't been training lately..not that I mind!! I love spending quality with my buddies!" Papyrus said confidently. I laughed a bit, trying my best not to seem nervous.

"Oh, well, uh...every member of the royal guard needs to know how to cook! Heh heh!" I said nervously and got out the rest of the ingredients.

"Oh, I see! Nyeheh!" He said, gaining his confident attitude back.

"Alright! Let's get to work!" I shouted, raising a fist in the air. "Yeah!" Papyrus joined in, putting a fist up as well, and down to cooking we went.

We both began to cook, but I was distracted by the fact that I was lying to one of the most sincere people in the world. Papyrus. I tried my best to keep my composure, but it was..difficult.

As we were turning up the heat, I guess Papyrus noticed that I seemed out of it. He put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me, concerned. "Undyne? You alright?" He asked.

"Oh! Yeah! Just thinking about stuff." I said, helping Papyrus prepare the spaghetti so that we could eat it. I decided that Papyrus was getting too suspicious.

I had to do something other than cooking. I thought long and hard while we ate the spaghetti, when suddenly it popped into my mind!

I slammed my hands on the table and stood up. "You know what Papyrus, we should train! Let's play this fun game I play called: Throw the spear the farthest!" I shouted with confidence.

Papyrus's non existent eyes lit up with hope. "Wowie, you meant it?!"

"Hell yeah I mean it! Come on you nerd!" I said and grabbed his hand, yanking him outside.

Me and Papyrus went outside to go play the game. I spawned two of my spears and got a piece of chalk, beginning to label the floor to show how many points each throw was worth.

The farther it was thrown, the more points! I'm a genius, I know, I know.

I actually never played this game before, I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner! But I had to make up something, cause I hated seeing Papyrus so sad.

We would only be able to play this game for a short amount of time though, Alphys wanted me in bed a certain time today.

After I finished labeling it, I wiped my forehead an ran back to Papyrus, handing him one spear.