Roommates (15)

This chapter is dedicated to thenerdyguys; who, if you don't know this already; is an amazing talented author. Please check out her books...I'M SERIOUS ---- THEY'RE AHMAZINGGG! She's also a hilarious person who always makes me laugh; whether it's from her book; comment or profile :)

A/N - here is the next chapter. Enjoy it, and if you haven't already, please check out my new book "It started with a love letter" it's just the description and cast. LOL

Please vote and comment :)

And fan if you want  ;)

NO PROOFREADING DONE!

Chapter Fourteen

I sat on the bed, Lizzie by my side, staring at the empty sheet of paper. After deciding to get revenge on Gina we had no idea; what to do or how to do it.

“We should put dye on her shampoo or something,” gasped Lizzie, grabbing for the pen and paper.

I shook it off her, “You kidding? She’ll probably do something ten times worse; if we’re going to come up with a revenge plan, we can’t make it look like revenge, we have to do it behind her back without her even noticing.” I stated.

Lizzie gave me a confused look, “What do you mean?” she asked, crossing her legs and fiddling with a long strand of blonde hair.

I cleared me throat and took a moment to think before answering.

“Well, if we do something childish like put dye on her shampoo or something she’ll know straight away that it was us, but if we do something, something that doesn’t necessary target her but at the same time it does, she won’t know exactly what we’re up to. You know what I’m saying?” I asked, hoping everything was cleared up. Unfortunately, it didn’t look like it was since Lizzie was just staring at me as if I was an alien talking gibberish. I bit my lip and decided to give an example,

“Okay, let’s say that we want to plan revenge on Gina, but not something childish, has to be serious; we could do loads of things, let’s say we try to take Gina’s best friend, instead of acting nice to her  and all suspicious, we could make Gina look bad; pretend she did something she didn’t; or even better, find out some bad things that she’s done that could affect her relationship with Lia.”

It took Lizzie a second to understand what I meant, “Oh I see!” she exclaimed, clicking her fingers. “But I don’t think your plan is that good, it will be quite difficult to search for someone’s background like that and discover their secrets.”

I nodded in understandment, “Yeah, I see what you mean. You have any ideas?”

She scratched her chin, something she usually does whilst thinking.

I tapped the pen rapidly on my knee waiting for her ideas; when Lizzie comes up with something it’s usually successful and a brilliant plan.

“Got it!” she jumped off the bed; dancing around “can’t believe I didn’t think of this earlier!” she squealed and punched a fist in the air, “I’m a genius!”

I cleared my throat, uncomfortable at her reaction, wonder what her idea was.

“Rose, Rose!” she ran to the bed and grabbed my hands, “This plan is all up to you, with a bit of my help.”