Chapter 11

[Chres' POV]

I gasped as Perry pulled my dick into his mouth. It always seems to feel better every time we have sex. Or make love, whichever definition you prefer.

He grazed his teeth gently along my length which had my back arching off the bed and eliciting a moan from my lips.

My stomach clenched and I realized that if he didn't stop soon I'd come. I I frantically pushed him back. "N-no! I don't want to come yet!" He nodded and scooted back.

I pulled him down for a searing kiss, my hands running up and down his back. He pulled away and grabbed the lube off the bedside table before adjusting my legs so that he was kneeling in between them.

He coated his fingers and slipped one inside me. I gripped the sheets on the bed tighter and gasped as he brushed my prostate, his fingers curling and scissoring me expertly.

I needed him now.

"I want you now..." He didn't waste any time. He hiked one of my legs up his hip and trusted inside with one hard stroke until he filled me to the hilt.

I gasped at the feeling and gripped his biceps tighter. He started moving , no, not moving, more like slamming, into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter as he gripped the head board and almost breaking it with how fast and hard he was moving. Thank God we were clever enough to buy a bed made of oak wood, otherwise this bed would've been history.

Perry pulled out completely and flipped me over so I was on my knees and hands then entered me again.

He hit a bundle of nerves that made me scream his name. Fuck, this feels so good. I gasped as I felt his fangs penetrate the skin on my neck but it ended in a moan.

He sucked on the two puncture marks in time with his trusts while release his hormones into my system. This is too much, I can't hold it in anymore. I moaned, gripping the sheets tighter and tearing them.

"I-I'm c-coming.." I gasped. Perry flipped me over again, retracting his fangs from my flesh in the process and started to pump my length in time with his trusts.

The sight of him, eyes a molten red from lust and fangs protruding from his lower lip was my undoing.

I screamed Perry's name and threw my head back as I came, tightening my legs around his waist and wrapping my arms around his neck. As I came down from my high.

Perry moved some more inside me and he too was coming, moaning my name as he did before he slumped on top of me, his head on my shoulder.

I pulled his head up and molded my lips to his before I pulled away. I stood up and pulled on some boxers lying around and wore the sweats that were on the plush chair near the walk in closet.

"Babe, where you goin'?" Perry whined from his position on the bed. I turned to look at him with a hand on my waist.

"We're going shopping today, remember?"He shook his head. Really, He's forgotten already? Ugh! "Just get out of bed, Jacob." I only called him that when I was mad at him. But right now, I'm not mad, just...I can't explain it.

'Just get up' I thought to him and left the bedroom. I walked to the kitchen and made a beeline for the cupboard where the chocolate is kept because right now I really need it. I grabbed a snicker from the stack and tore it open, immediately sinking my teeth in it.

I sighed as the peanuts and caramel hit my taste buds. Gosh, I love these. I hadn't noticed the two people standing in the kitchen watching me.

"What's up?" I shrieked and jumped like two feet off the ground and didn't land back down. I swivelled my head to the cause of that scare and glared at them.