v

Since the first day they started dating, Chat knew someday he would be forced to show Marinette who he is. But everytime he pushed the thought away.

"Adrien, you need to do it," Plagg sighed as he sat on the desk. Adrien nodded.

"I know, Plagg. But how?" he asked himself more than his kwami.

"I don't know. Just go up to her and be 'Hey Marinette, I know this sounds freaky but my real name is actually Adrien. Yes, THE Adrien. The one you had a crush on," he laughed as he ate the whole camembert in one piece.

"Wait she had a crush on me?" he asked the little black cat on his table.

"Are you sure, you're not blind?" Plagg asked.

"That screaming on the school ground a few weeks back, doesn't count," Adrien stated.

"For gooines sake! She stuttered like crazy infront of you. Now that she's fallen in love with Chat Noir, she can normally talk to you!" he exclaimed.

It did make sence. Not how much he didn't want to admid to himself that Plagg was right for once.

"I'll visit her," he said. Plagg rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything. He got sucked into Adrien's ring and soon all of his body was covered in leather.

"Let's go,"

----

He knocked on Marinette's balcony door and for his suprise Alya opened it.

"Chat!" she exclaimed, warning Marinette he arrived.

She had been thinking too. She wanted to tell him. She wanted him to know. But was she ready? How would he react?

"Oh hi Chat," he kissed Mari's cheek.

"How are you?" Alya asked, as Marinette went somewhere.

"Been better," the cat-looking boy replied.

"You still owe me that interview," Alya said. Chat looked at her weirdly. "What interview?"

Alya just rolled at her best friend's forgetness. "She said she would convince you to give me an interview."

"Oh? I don't think she mentioned," Chat laughed. He found it cute.

"I baked cookies. My parents aren't home, so I guess nobody's here to make any," she laughed and pushed a whole plate infront of his soulmate.

It didn't take him long to start eating.

"I want cookies too," Alya said, faking sadness.

"No. I'm not giving you any," Chat said. "These are mine,"

Alya jumped on him, tried to get cookies from him, but failed. He was way more athletic than her.

"Ugh," she rolled her eyes. "It isn't fair. You have superpowers!"

"I don't think I used catalysm, sorry," he grinned at her.

"You know what I mean," Alya groaned.

"No actually I don't," he smiled.

"Look at you two. You could be soulmates too," Marinette laughed. "I imagine both having cookies as your mark,"

"You're mean," Alya said. "You know I already have a soulmate," she let out a sigh and looked at the floor.

"You never told me who it is," Chat grinned.

"I-I..-" she didn't know how to say it. She liked Nino, but did want a superhero knowing it? "His name is Nino. He's in my class,"

Cookie that Chat was chewing got stuck in his throat and he started coughing. Why didn't Nino tell him Alya was his soulmate?

"You ok?" Marinette asked.

"Uh yeah. It's a suprise. Correct me if I'm wrong. The bubbler?" he asked, not wanting to reveal he knew him.

"Yes, the one who wanted to throw a birthday party for his best friend, but really failing at it," Marinette said.

"Oh right. Adrien's best friend. Totally forgot about that," he smiled nervously, he wanted to reveal himself to Marinette. He didn't know if it was the best option to do so to her best friend too.

"Wait Adrien told you to meet Marinette. So you two know each other?" Alya asked.

"Uhh kind of? Well we do know each other, but he doesn't know that," he looked seriously at Alya. "And we want to stay it like that,"

He placed his arm around Marinette's shoulder and Alya took that moment for oppurtunity to take a cookie, but Chat saw and gently slapped her hand.

"My. Cookies," he smiled at her. Alya rolled her eyes. Marinette leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Anyway, I'll let you be. I just wanted check up on you two," Alya said, before started walking downstairs. "And use protection! I don't want to be aunt by 16!"

Marinette and Chat got red in the face by the statement, but decided to ignore it.

"Marinette?" he asked, after Alya left.

"Yes Chat?" she responded, looking at him. He sighed and looked at his gloved hands.

"If there's something wrong, you know you can tell me, kitty," she smiled at him and put both hand on his cheeks.

"I know this would have happened someday. We have been dating for a few weeks now, but I feel like I'm hiding the whole part of my life from you," he sighed.

She knew where this was leading.

"When you're ready, I'll be waiting," she smiled and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and put his hands over hers.

"I really like you, Princess," he said, when they broke off the kiss.

"Like you too," she smiled, but her smile faded. "But I feel like I'm hiding a part of me too,"

Chat looked at her in confusion. "What are you talking about, Princess?"

She wanted to say it, but she had no idea how. "I-I..-" "Slowly. I'm not going anywhere," he smiled at her. "Tell me when you're ready,"

"I'm Ladybug," she said, before her confidence would disapear. His eyes went wide, before he looked at her closely.

"How didn't I notice it before?" he laughed. "I was so foolish," she smiled, before pulling her into a hug.

"You're not mad?" she asked him. "For not telling me? Of course not, Princess,"

"But my first mission, when I came here was to ask you something," he said and took her hands into his.

"And what's that, kitty cat?" she asked him, closing the gap between, just so they could talk.

"Who's the boy you like?" he asked, but didn't move.

"Chat,-" Marinette said, caressing his cheek. "Please I want to know,"

"Fine, but you need to know, I like you and only you," she smiled. Chat was grateful for it.

"It's Adrien,"