"Rainy days," - Marichat

Outside it was pouring like crazy.

Marinette decided to not go on patrol today, since she thought Chat wouldn't bother either. But heck, she was wrong.

Right that moment he had to get out. He wanted to skip patrol. Like any other cat he hated the rain, but that day he had to get out.

His father left him down again. He promised to show up for his fencing match, yet he was never there.

Not that a win was something new for him, but sometimes all he needed was father's attention.

Chat sighed as he landed on familliar roof of his classmate.

Tears mixed with rain and his hair was soaking wet.

Suit was waterproof, so raindrops just fell off it.

That moment the hatch opened, revealing the blue-eyes girl, holding an umbrella.

"Chat Noir?!" she exclaimed when she saw him.

"Princess," he greeted back.

"Go in, you're going to catch a cold," Chat said.

"I forgot my fabric here and now it's wet and I need to get it in, so I can wash and dry it!" she sadly sighed. "Why am I so forgetful?"

"What's your excuse for being out here in rain?" she put an umbrella over his head, so the rain stopped pouring over him.

"I don't know," in that moment he started shaking.

"No matter how much I dislike stray cats, I'm going to invite you in, before you catch a cold," she said and showed on the trapdoor.

She closed the hatch behind them, holding fabric away from herself, so she wouldn't get wet. She gave him the umbrella and he closed it.

"Wait here," she carried the wet fabric in the bathroom and came back with a towel.

"Nice towel," he smirked. On one side it was Chat Noir themed, as for the other it was Ladybug.

"Thank you. I made it myself," she smiled proudly.

"You really have talent, Princess," he smiled as she gave him towel to dry up his hair.

When he was done, his hair was even messier than normally.

Marinette couldn't help but laugh.

"You look like a scarecrow," she breathed between laughs.

"No, I look adorable," he winked at her and she put a hand infront of her mouth to hold her laughter back.

"You sure do,"

She brought a plate with cookies and they sat down on the floor talking.

They were talking for a few minutes, before Marinette busted out laughing again.

"What's so funny, Purrincess? Can't stand to watch my handsomeness?" he asked and smirked at her.

"You mean your fluffiness?" she replied. She stood up and went to the bathroom and came back with a brush.

Chat didn't know what she was doing, so he just let her.

She sat down behind him and slowly started brushing his hair.

She was gentle, and somehow Chat felt really nice being like that.

"If you're like this after the rain, I don't wanna know how you look after you come out of the shower," she laughed.

"Naked," he replied, without any thinking.

"W-What?" she stopped for a moment.

"I look naked, when I come out of the shower," he smirked. "I mean I don't shower with the cat suit on,"

"I'm sorry I asked," Marinette went back to brushing his hair.

It was really soft for some reason. Why didn't try and touch it before?

She watched out that she didn't hurt his ears and she was soon done.

"There. Now it's done," she looked him front the front side and she froze. .

"What?" he asked and looked in the mirror she had with her.

His hair looked the same as it was when he was Adrien. He froze too and she noticed that.

"Adrien?" she asked. He looked at her weirdly. "Wha..-What are you t-talking about?"

"Oh my god, Alya was right," she held her head.

"I just combed Adrien Agreste's hair! Oh god!" she exclaimed, not even caring if her parents hear her.

"H-How can you two be the same? I-I mean you're flirty and he's calm and you're cocky and he's nice and you're...-" Chat covered her mouth and started laughing.

"Calm down, Marinette," he said and when she nodded, he moved his hand away.

"You won't tell anyone, right?" she shook her head. "I promise,"

They talked for a while more, Marinette really close to fangirling.

Her partner was the boy she liked and he returned her feelings.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Princess," her heart fluttered like crazy every time he called her that.

"This is yours," she shoved the black umbrella in his hand. "I never got the chance to give it back to you,"

"Thank you," he smiled.

He jumped out on her balcony.

"Hey, Chat?" he turned around to face the girl. "You friendzoned yourself with Ladybug,"

With that she closed the hatch shut in his face.

---------------------------------------

Another one shot. Woah I'm on fire! 😂😂😂