33-♪- If I Lose Myself

♪-Chapter-33

A/N- Get pumped for the next chapter, things are going to get a bit more interesting *chuckles with an evil smile*

:) Thanks for reading, your are fantastic. i did start school today but i will finish this novel with a bang, i will NOT slack off on this novel. Listen to the song on the right.

Can i have even more than the amount of votes i got last chapter? (50 votes last chappie). pretty please?

~*~ 

                                                                    If I lose myself tonight,

                                                                      It’ll be by your side.

                                                                        I lose myself tonight...

~*~

             “I have to go home,” I murmur, half sighing as Teegan tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, his hand caressing my cheek.

            “Let’s run away. I’ll keep you safe,” Teegan, whispers, half amusement and half sadness in his expression.

            Laughing, I turn my face to kiss his palm and he pulls me closer to him. “She’ll never let me go,” I say, the she monster obviously being my mother. “Not as long as Carmina needs me for her to shoot to the top.”

            Teegan studies me, his eyes roaming my face. Every plane and line in my face, he traced gently with his thumb.

            “I’m sorry that this is happening to you,” he murmurs.

            I snort. “It’s not your fault.”

            We were currently in the most romantic place ever. The janitor’s closet.

            After my little ‘episode’ there were eyes watching me everywhere in the building. She was on us.

            I couldn’t let her find out that it was Teegan.

            Carmina would be crushed and everything my mother did was for Carmina. I couldn’t drag Teegan into the midst of this fight.

            “I can fight for you, be there with you,” Teegan pleads with me.

            I shake my head. “This is something I need to do on my own.”

            And in some sense, it was. I was tired of being pushed and pulled. All my life, I had to go through it again and again but now, the moment the aspect of having Teegan in my life came into view, I wanted something different.

            “It’s our fight. I love you, let me help you. You’re mine therefor you’re mine to protect, cherish and comfort,” Teegan says gravely.

            I gently run my thumb across his soft lips, feeling so in love with him it was kind of scary.

            Carmina always took what was mine but this time, she couldn’t have what I had. She wasn’t going to take Teegan from me without a fight.