#8 (continued)

I know that some of you have been waiting for this one for ages but my phone got taken off me so I have to sneak on every other device I can... The stuff I do for you guys... Oh and... THANKS FOR 1000!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N?". He says once more.

"Yes?"...

......

"You know what... Shuck it." He stood up and started grinning like a goof.

He reached out his hand to me and I took it, not knowing at all what was going on.

We walked to the bonfire and he told me to stand on a few crates that were a few inches off the ground, making me just taller then everyone else.

"OI! Listen up!" Ably yells. The noise dies down and everyone stares at the girl on the box. "My friend here," he pats Newt on the back. "wants to say something to you all. Newt." He nods and Newt steps forward.

I was so confused that my past made more sense, and I had nothing much of it.

"As you all know, this beautiful young woman behind me, is Y/N." He extends an arm toward means cheers rise up into the air. Chants of my name. "Now. What you don't know is that..." He pauses and looks at me, smiles, then faces the crowd again.

From his smile, he actually looked happy.

"Y/N is the most wonderful person in the whole universe! She makes everyone smile and feel happy, yep, happy. Shuck! Even when you feel like throwing a rock at her you can't... One because, well, shes a girl and you don't do that to girls, but most importantly..." He looks over at me with a wide-eyed grin going from ear to ear. " you love her too much to get angry." He grabs my hand and I swear I could feel him shaking a little.

"Y/N"

"Yes"

He stares deep into my eyes. "I. Love. You." I can feel a smirk start to form on my own face and butterflies were on a sugar rush in my stomach.

Cheers and whoops and chants filled the midnight air.

I jumped into Newt's arms and kissed him. He kissed back with so much passion, I never thought was ever in him.

He breaks away slowly as he spins me around.

He sets me down and whispers in my ear. "I want to scream out to the entire universe, my love for you."

I grin and say. "I dare you." He pulls away and stares at me with his eyebrows raised and that stupid grin that I can fall in love with over and over, and replies.

"Challenge accepted." He sprints off to the watch tower and climbs it to the top.

His sudden bolt caught the attention of many other gladers, so we all watched as he got to the top.

"I LOVE Y/N!" He screams. I couldn't help but laugh. How is it that I fell in love with a goof? Well,I wouldn't want to change it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I might not be able to update for a long while but I will try!

Love ya

~R