twelve

aye aye aye [idk how to feel about this chapter but eh just take it]

▼▲▼

ashton and luke were seated in luke's red no-roof hudson hornet, the blonde's arm rested on the back of ashton's seat.

they're date was a drive-in movie, and honestly luke was about to die of boredom.

the main reason he chose this specific place for their date, is because it's a well known fact that in drive-in movie dates, you either:

a) get a make out session or

b) get laid in the back seat of your car

and honestly, luke didn't mind getting either. it's not that he just wanted ashton for sex, he definitely didn't.

but everyone around him was either moaning or sticking their tounge's down each other's throats, whilst he was just sitting there.

actually watching the movie.

he didn't want someone to think he was lame. therefore, he was gonna get some action if it was the last thing he did.

when he saw ashton was deep into the film, he slowly, but cautiously, moved his hand to ashton's thigh, keeping his eyes focused on the movie being projected, so that it didn't look too obvious to ashton.

his fingertips brushed against ashton's thigh ever so slightly, but the smaller boy soon realised what luke was trying to do, and slapped his hand away.

"what the hell, luke?" he yelled, and luke quickly shushed him, looking around to see if anyone was watching ashton's outburst.

"i'm sorry! i'm sorry, i was just kidding, i won't do it again." luke begged.

ashton looked luke up and down, before leaning his back against the black seat once more.

luke sighed, looking down at his hand, spinning the gold ring he had around his finger, with his other hand.

and that's when it clicked.

maybe if he made ashton happy about something, he could maybe allow luke to do the - you-know-what.

he ran the ringed finger through his greased-up hair, and easily slid it off.

"hey, ashton?"

the boy turned his head at the mention of his name. he watched as luke grabbed his hand, and slid the ring on on his finger.

his eyes lit up, and he was practically gleaming with happiness.

"you gave me your ring?" ashton beamed, and luke nodded with a smug look.

"luke. this means so much to me, because now i know that you respect me." he added, placing his hand on luke's cheek, and gently kissing the other.

"of course i do, ash." luke smiled, staring into ashton's pretty forest eyes.

the two gazed at each other with huge toothy grins, before luke quickly wrapped his arms around ashton's waist, and pulled him, so he was laying down.

"oh, ashton!" luke fake-moaned, snuggling his nose into ashton's neck.

ashton was letting out muffled screams, before he got the strength to push luke off him.

he sat up straight, out of breath, and his hair all over the place.

"what is wrong with you?!" ashton shouted, looking beyond angry.

"'respect' my ass!" he added, forcefully opening the car door, and stepping out.

"no! ash, come back!" luke yelled after him, but ashton wasn't having it.

he slammed the red car's door, hard, the inside handle hitting luke directly in the crotch, causing him to let out a scream, and fall back onto his seat.

"you actually think i'm going to sit here with you in this sin wagon." ashton exclaimed, angrily, referring to the car.

"you know what, fuck you, luke hemmings!" he pulled the ring off his finger.

"and take your stupid piece of tin too!"

he threw it at the car, the ring boucing off it, and scratching the car a little too.

the small boy stormed off, leaving luke to cry out in pain over the hurt feeling in his jeans and his stomach.

"smooth one, luke." he groaned out, sliding down in his seat, so the embarrasment wouldn't get to him that much.

boy, had he completely fucked up.

▼▲▼

you dont understand how hard i was laughing at the idea of luke getting his dick slammed on a car door i just