chapter 13

Do I have any anime fan reader? Cause omg I just realize that my levi character looks just like Levi from attack on the titian only difference is my levi is much cooler :p I'm  a erin fan <3 

Who would protect me if I never hide? ~ Nicki Minaj. 

I thought this song is best for both this chapter and the last one. I lied by nicki minaj. 

If some one should ask me how i'm feeling right now, I think I would say these;

Scared.

Suicidal.

Alone.

Tired.

Scared.

Restless.

Worthless.

Insecure.

Scared.

Unwanted.

Broken.

Paranoid. 

Scared.

 "I'm fine" Yup, that would be my answer. After everything that happened on Thursday there is no other word to describe how i'm feeling right now. It's a good thing I got that anti depression pill from the hospital the other. Other wise I would be rushed in an ambulance right now for something like, I don't know, cutting, in take of chemical fluids, over dose. Yea something as crazy as that.  

"Honey are you ready for school?" My mom ask walking into the kitchen.

"Obviously" I mumbled taking another spoon of special 'K' cereal into my mouth.  

"I don't mean like that honey" She sighed. "I mean, are you ready to face the students at your school. You know, knowing all that happened" 

"Mom, no one knows apart from the girls in the cheer team" I told her. If it leaked out to the rest of the student body someone will be in trouble for it and someone is going to fix it. 

"Ok honey, Ill just call down your dad letting him know your ready for school"

"Mom. I'm fine, I can drive my self to school" I stood up and placed my empty bowl in the sink and went to take up an apple and a slice of Jully mango that my mom cut for me this morning. 

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes I groan out taking up my black 'KK' hand bag while making my way towards the door.

"Honey you for got your banana!" My mom yelled and I groaned while closing the door behind me. My mom decided to take a two weeks leaf from work due to the incident and know I was being treated like her six year old baby again.

Opening my car door I placed my bag in the back seat and finish ate my slice of mango. looking in the mirror I checked to see if anything was in between my teeth. Taking a wipes from the opposite front seat I wiped my hands and lips before touching up back my make up. 

It's time to be her again, the 'Popular cheer leader Katelyn Page'. With the thought I drove out the car porch and headed to school.

As I drove into my normal spot every one who was chilling in the parking lot turned around to look at me. They all gave we weird glances and this makes me a little bit nervous. 

Suddenly all the girls from the cheer team ran towards me and gave me air hugs and kisses  as they fill me in on all that happened in the week. Apparently the day has been fixed when the cheer championship in California will be host. It was November 14. That give us approximately one month and two weeks of practice left and we haven't even started on a special routine. For the last three weeks of school was just focused on getting our body fit and back in shape for the heavy stunts that we would have to pull off.