Chapter 1

Before you start this book, I'd like to advise you that I wrote this before wtkfics came out with her ending of Hyejin and Tae having their baby. That is why my book is different than her ending. Thanks!

Hyejin's POV

"Tae?" I whispered, looking over at his rested body. His breaths were shallow and quick. I couldn't roll over because of the massive belly I had. It could burst at any moment.

"Mm?" he replied.

"Are you sleeping?" I asked. He opened his eyes and shook his head.

"I'm really worried about you. You could give birth any moment. I want to make sure that I'm there when everything happens." he whispered, holding my hand.

"Don't worry, even if you weren't there, I'd make you pay for it." I smirked.

"I want to be there to hold your hand when you go through the pain of pushing. You can bite my hand if you want, you can squeeze my hand so hard that I have no more blood circulation running through it." he smiled, stroking my hair.

I shuffled closer to him and he placed his hand on my swollen belly.

"Taeguk-ah. Promise me that you'll be healthy when you come out of your mom okay?" he smiled, rubbing my belly.

I giggled at his silliness and kissed him on the cheek. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

----------//----------

When I woke up, Taehyung wasn't beside me. He's been working a lot lately, he barely spends time with me anymore. I rolled out of bed and suffered some morning sickness again. After throwing up, I made some breakfast for myself and watched some TV. It was a regular routine of mine, get up, eat, do some yoga, and go back to bed. I sighed and rested my hand on my tummy.

"Taeguk-ah, daddy will be home more often after you're born. Don't worry." I whispered.

Sometimes I felt neglected because he was barely around to give me the attention I needed. When I had pain, I needed to drive myself to the hospital to make sure the baby was okay. He even missed the first ultrasound because he forgot about it. But every single time he missed something important or wasn't there to help me, I would forgive him because he was making sure that we had enough money to buy diapers and baby food and all the other important stuff.

I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels. I felt something run down my leg and noticed a puddle of water developing at my legs. I grabbed my phone and called the ambulance.

"My water just broke." I said.

"We have an ambulance on the way. Open the door and breathe slowly and deeply." the person said. I did as she said but the pain started coming.

"I-I'm having contractions now." I stuttered, breaking out in sweat.

"Don't worry, honey. The ambulance is coming." she said reassuringly.

I nodded and dropped the phone on the ground. I cried out in pain as the contractions started getting worse. I grabbed a photo of Taehyung and I and hugged it tightly. What I needed the most now was Taehyung. The paramedics stormed into the house and saw me on the couch.

"Miss? Is there anyone we can call for you? Are you still in pain?" they asked.

"K-Kim T-Taehyung, my husband." I stuttered as they wiped my sweat.

"Ok, we are going to call him and send you to the hospital okay?" they said, helping me up.

I stood up and got into the ambulance with them. I sat down and held my stomach, breathing heavily.

"Breathe deeply and slowly. What's your name miss?" they said.

"Lee Hyejin." I whispered, breathing slowly and deeply. It was hard because I was in pain.

----------//----------

They told me to push, I was pushing as hard as I could. I pushed harder and harder until I couldn't. I grabbed ahold of the chair and pushed, yelling in pain.

"Where are you Kim Taehyung?" I yelled, gripping onto the chair until my knuckles were white.

All of a sudden I heard a baby cry. I smiled and saw the nurse bring her up to me. She was beautiful. She had Taehyung's nose and my eyes, well at least that's what I saw. I wasn't sure if Taehyung would've said the same.

"Hello, Kim Taeguk, my precious daughter." I smiled, handing her back to the nurse. I watched as they cleaned her up. This time, I could close my eyes and rest.

--

"How is she, Doctor?" I heard.

"She did well as she delivered your daughter. It's unfortunate that you couldn't make it." the doctor sighed.

I kept my eyes closed and listened to Taehyung. He sat on the chair beside the bed and held my hand.

"I'm sorry, Hyejin. I was in a meeting. I wanted to cut it short but they made me stay." he whispered, kissing my hand. I mentally rolled my eyes. This was probably the 50th time he used his meetings as an excuse. But, I need to keep a positive attitude because we have our daughter.

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw Taehyung staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked groggily.

"I'm sorry Hyejin." he said.

"Whatever, did you see her?" I asked, sitting up.

"Not yet. I came straight here." he said.

"Let's go." I sighed, getting onto the wheelchair by my bed.

"Hyejin, wait. What's wrong?" he asked.

I froze and looked at him. "What's wrong? My husband wasn't there when I was giving birth! Okay, you were in a meeting but did you tell them that your wife was giving birth to your daughter?" I shouted.

"I tried, but they-"

"You tried, but did you do it?" I yelled.

He looked at the floor and pursed his lips. I sighed in anger and stayed put.

"You can see our daughter by yourself. Think about what you've done wrong." I said, opening the door.

He sighed and walked out the door. As soon as he was out of my sight, I bursted into tears. Why was he like that again? Mr. Arrogant all over again.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Here is the first chapter! I hope you guys liked it! I want to write this story well because the first two books were so good! Please comment any suggestions. I hope I can write similarly to wtkfics Her books are daebak! Thanks for reading!

--A