Chapter 27

Savannah's P.O.V

After the ceremony, and when most of the Apollo Pack had left, Luke and Bianca lead us to the guest house, since Oliver said he had 'important Alpha business' to attend to. We walked up the stairs. Not much had changed, the stairs were the same, the hallways were the same, the pictures on the walls were the same - except for the fact that it looked like nothing had been cleaned in 3 years, which would be about right.

We stopped on the third floor at the fifth hallway. It was oddly specific since this whole guest house is practically empty.
"Okay, Leo and Jordan your room is on the right." Bianca said, pointing to the door on the right. "Your sharing if that's okay. Darren you're on the left and Ethan and Sav your on the end, you guys are sharing too is that okay?"
"Um," I said.
"That's fine." Ethan said putting his arm around my waist.
Bianca and Luke left us to be, after saying to meet them in the great hall at 5:45 for them to show us around. Well really just Ethan, Jordan and Leo.
The boys went into there assigned room and Ethan dragged me into our room.

"So," Ethan said.
"So," I said.
"So,"
"So,"
"Your okay with this right?" Ethan asked.
I looked at the giant double bed in front of us.
"Of course, I mean, we have been dating for like 2 and a half years or something."
Ethan nodded.
"Are you okay with it?" I asked.
He nodded very fast like a child.
I laughed, "Your too cute."
He picked me up and spun me around, I squealed and clambered onto his back so his was giving me a piggy back.
Ethan was running around the room with me on his back. I was squealing as he ran over furniture and he was making donkey sounds, because our relationship is completely mature.
We heard a knock on the door, Ethan stopped and turn towards the door as Leo and Jordan barged into the room with their hands covering their eyes.
"Okay you guys you better not be doing anything dodgy."
"Run them over." I whispered to Ethan.
He nodded in response.
"Three." He said
"Two." I followed.
"One."
"Charge!" I yelled as Ethan ran over to Leo and Jordan.
We bowled them over and Darren in the process.
We stopped and I got off Ethan's back.
"I just come in to say it's 5:40 and we should head down to the great hall, and I get crushed by a two headed elephant." Darren said sarcastically.
We all started laughing.
"I'm not that fat." Ethan said like a teenage girl.
This set us all off again.
"Seriously, it's 5:4o we should head down."

~~~

"Alright so I'm going to be your tour guide for today." A guy I remember as Jacob said.
He lead us around the grounds, which took ages, Darren and I also knew where basically everything was, and finally we were at the kitchen/cafeteria. 
"And this is the cafeteria where we eat our meals, which happens to be now," he said gesturing to the rest of the pack eating, "and those are our cooks." Pointing to a couple of lady's in hair nets working in the kitchen that I spent so many hours slaving away in.
"Breakfast is between 7 and 8 o'clock, lunch is 12 and 1 o'clock and dinner is between 6 and 8 o'clock, so feel free to line up an receive your dinner." He said before walking away.
"Okay shall we line up?" Leo asked, motioning towards the end of the line.
"Sure, save me a spot. I'll be back in a minute." I said.

I walked towards the doorway that leads into the kitchen. I leaned against the wooded door frame.
"Hello, you must be the new girly." The oldest of the six cooks said.
"Yes, I'm Sam," I said using my old cover name. "I just wanted to ask a few questions, health and safety, whatnot, for the council." I lied.
"Knock yourself out dearie." The old woman said, laughing softly.
"Are you payed?" I asked.
"Yes, twice the minimum wage, at the least, most of the time more."
"Good, and for how many hours a day?"
"From 6 o'clock in the morning till 9 o'cloak at night."
"Everyday?"
"Everyday expect Sundays."
"Is that all of you?"
"Yes, expect for Lisa," she pointed to a girl at the back, "she only works after school."
I nodded. "Good, good." I scanned the area, "nothing that looks like a safety hazard."
"Anything else dearie?"
"Yes, do they hurt you in any way?"
"Why, do ask?"
"Please just answer the question."
"Is this about the scandal with the last set of cooks and maids?"
"What did they tell you about that?"
"That they all went on strike then left, no one know's what the reason was."
I nodded.
"But we also know that wasn't the true."
I nodded.
"Do you know?"
"Yes, that's why I'm asking the question do they hurt, the Alpha, the Beta, the people, anyone in the pack on a regular basis?"
"No, we barely see the Alpha, the Beta, Luke, does all the work."
"People are saying that a lot." I said frowning.
"Is that a bad thing?" The woman said, looking worried.
"No, no, just, never mind. You said that Luke does all the work?"
"Yes, sometimes the Luna, everything from the interviews to coming in each week with our pay checks."
I nodded in response.
"Don't tell anyone I said this but I think Luke should be our Alpha." She said in a hushed whisper, like it was forbidden to talk against the Alpha's way of leading the pack.
I nodded.
"Tell no one." She said.
"I promise." I said.
"Anything else dearie?" She said more cheerfully this time.
"No, I think that will be all, have a nice day ma'am." I said.
"You too dearie, feel free to drop by at any time."
I smiled, then left.

~~~

I sat down next to Ethan with my tray of food.
"You should eat more than that." Ethan said.
I frowned, "I can't."
He placed a bread roll on my tray.
"Eat it." He said.
"But-"
"Eat it."
"Ethan-"
"Eat it, you haven't eaten anything all day, the rest of us did, and don't say otherwise, I know you."
I looked down, of course he noticed.
"Okay." I said, picking up the roll, tearing a piece off and eating it.
I looked over at Ethan, and he was beaming. I smiled at him.
I continued eating as Darren and Ethan began a conversation. I put my focus on Luke as he walked into the cafeteria. As I looked closer, he looked tired, very tired. He put on a smile for Scarlet as he joined her at her table, but it didn't look like what it used to.
My thoughts were interrupted by my boyfriend.
"What do you think sweetheart?" He asked.
"About what?"
"How should we do the training? We have never done anything with this many people."
"We should split up into different age groups, instead of genders, since there are so many people. Like the under 20's and then the over 45's then the middle group could just be the people in there different strengths of fighting."
They started at me.
"Or not." I said trailing off.
"That's brilliant we will do one big session first, then smaller ones, that's brilliant. Could you fit that into the timetables?"
"Sure." I said smiling, happy that my idea wasn't a total embarrassing disaster.

~~~

"I finished the timetables." I said waving the papers in the air, as I walked into our room where Ethan was, reading a book.
It was after dinner and I had spent the last two and half hour in the library fixing up the timetables for training sessions.
"Cool just put them on the desk I'll look at them in the morning." He replied from the bed.
"Okay," I said walking over to the desk.
"Your such a good Luna." He said, looking up from his book.
"About that-"
"I meant it, the pack has been so much better since you arrived."
"Ethan, I have something I've been meaning to tell-" I stopped short.
The air was filled with the most in sync howling the I haven't heard for years.
"Blood-Red Rose."
**************************
HELLO EARTHLINGS!
I updated finally!
Happy now? Musiogeek182 and Ferenzy3228 
Sorry about not updating for like a month and a half.
Yeah.
But the good news is that I know how the rest of the story is going to go!
I have 10 chapters left, maybe 11.
Probably not.
As in more...
Stop freaking out guys!
And thank you to everyone who is reading my story!
18k reads! It's unbelievable so thanking you all :)
I actually promise I will try and update more frequently from now on.
I am writing the next chapter now.
...Even though I should be studying for trig.
But that's math sooo,
You probably know how well that's going.
Thank you all again.
Vote. Comment. Sing in the shower.
-Fox