Chapter 16

Andreas POV

"Sebastian, I have to tell you something. Keep Rosa Mae away from Catalina!!" Desperado kong utos. "At all cost monitor her whereabouts and what she's been up to!" I was so dumb founded at his reaction.

"I.. I'm sorry Andreas. We're looking for her right now. I just found out about everything." Wika nito.

"How?!" I asked.

"I told her I was going to the city and would be back at night. She assumed I left the house already but I hadn't because something's stoping me. So I thought maybe I should just spend time with my wife instead. Pag balik ko sa kwarto may kausap siya." He paused.

Sebastian POV

"She's still alive! I can't fucking believe this! That bitch must have nine lives she just won't die!" She waves her hand on the air.

"How is it even possible? Didn't we gave her a damaged heart? Why is she still surviving? You're so fucking incompetent Brenton. A mere simple fucking task hindi mo pa magawa! You should've just killed the bitch back in New York! Pasalamat ka hindi pa nag hihinala sa akin si Sebastian." She got up and put the phone on speaker and placed it on top of her dresser.

"You're as incompetent as me you stupid bitch! Don't ever talk to me like that. Dapat lang hindi maka halata ang uto uto mong asawa. Have you fucked him yet?" Seryos nitong tanong. As if nag seselos.

"Kumalma ka nga. Ang dumi nang pag iisip mo! Of course not pero alam kong kating kati na yun na matikman akong muli!" I'm in range. I was going to confront her but nag salita ulit si Brenton.

"How funny no. Pareho naman pala kayong hindi anak ni Rowena Garcia eh bakit si Catalina lang ang mahal niya? Pinamigay kapa niya kay Sebastian and yet hindi ka pa rin niyang gawang mahalin. Ang hirap mo kasing mahalin Rosa Mae. You're so greedy. You always want whatever Catalina have. Oh so ano ngayon? Alam mo bang nahuli na ni Andreas si William. Alam kong kumanta na yun sa mga pinag gagawa mo." Nagalit ito sa mga sinabi ni Brenton.

"Shut up!! JUST SHUT UP! Watch me play them all over again. I did it for seven years. Piece of cake!" She smirks.

"You fucked whoever Catalina falls in love with except Andreas. Alam mo kung bakit? Dahil ANDREAS TRULY LOVES CATALINA! Shit Rosa Mae, limang taon naging kami pero hindi ko man lang siya na tikman. Ikaw on the other hand, first five minutes natin nag kakilala I owned your whole body and soul. Yan ang pinag kaiba niyo ni Catalina. You love yourself too much. " she punch the bed out of anger.

"Damn it Brenton. You're mine. And MINE ONLY!!!!!!" Singhaw nito. My heart is beating rapidly out of frustration and anger.

"No, you listen to me! Don't you fucking touch Catalina or else ako ang makakalaban mo. I purposely gave her a good heart because I wanted her to live. I think I want her more than I want you. So why don't you go back to the shitty life you had before ka bumalik! We like the thought of you being dead! Winaldas mo lang naman pera ni Sebastian. So pathetic of him not to realize ang laki nang ninakaw mong pera sa kanya!!" Come to think of it. He's right. I did notice the big lumped of money missing but I was too busy looking for her kaya hindi ko nalang pinansin.

"Baby, please don't do this to me. Kailangan niyang mamatay. Letsi siya sa buhay ko!" Hinagis niya ang cellphone sa pader.

Palabas na sana ako nang bahay nang na datnan ako ni Rosa Mae.

"Babe, you're still here?" Kabadong tanong nito. I just stare at her. Waiting for everything I heard to sink in.

"Where were you the whole time? Seven years.. Where were you?!" Tanong ko sa kanya.

"Babe, diba I told you na. My memory just came back and I stayed at this one island the entire time waiting until my memory came back!" Liar. I can tell she's lying.

"What Island?! WHERE?? Do you have any idea how far I went looking for you? How long I waited until you came back?? Or do you have any idea what I lost because of you??" Lumapit ako sa kanya.

"Umm.. Babe! What's wrong? Why are you acting like that? I love you. I miss you!!" She hugged me. I know she's scared because she's shaking. She tried to kiss me but I rejected her. "Babe?" She started crying.

Seven fucking years I've spent looking for her. Yun pala pinag lalaruan niya lang kami. Kaya pala biglaan niyang gusto mag pa kasal sa akin dati may masamang binabalak pala ito. She wants to ruined Catalina. Well, I'm going to make it my life's mission to protect Catalina from people like her!

"Leave! I don't want to see you ever again!" I opened the door for her. "LEAVE!" I screamed. She looked at me as if she's seen a ghost.

"Pag babayaran niyo to Sebastian. Akala mo mahal ka ni Catalina? It has always been Andreas! I persuaded the old Torres to sabotage their relationship at ang utong utong matanda pumayag naman. You should thank me. Dahil kung hindi dahil saakin hindi ka ma papansin ni Catalina! That spoiled rotten brat. Dapat lang sa kanya ang mamatay na!" I slapped her and again and again. I saw the tip of her mouth bleed.

"Sad thing is, you can never be Catalina. Kahit mamatay siya hinding hindi mo siya ma papantayan. Akala mo makukuha mo si Andreas! NO! Hindi ako papayag. Given i've spent a fortune looking for you at niloloko mo lang pala ako. Ako mismo ang papatay sayo!" I hit her and she passes out. I dragged her body, put her in side my trunk and drove her to one of my warehouse. I told my men to watched her closely and that I'm not sure kung may iba paba itong kasabwat.

Andreas POV

Kwenento ni Sebastian lahat sa akin.

"Shit! So all along it was all her doing? I should've known." I hissed.

"Huh?" Sebastian Asked.

"I didn't tell Catalina this but one time Rosa Mae called me. She said it was urgent so pinuntahan ko siya pero nakipag kita siya sakin sa isang hotel room. Given she's Catalina's sister hindi ako umangal. But pag dating ko doon she tried to seduced me. Akala ko lasing lang ito!" Ang dami na palang ginawang kalokohan si Rosa Mae dati ngayon lang ito naging klaro.

"Damn, I married a psycho path!!!" Natawa ako sa sinabi ni Sebastian.

"I'm sorry, bro!" He held his breath for a few seconds and releases it.

"I'm going to make one thing clear with you though, Andreas!" He said. " I'm going to protect Catalina like she's mine. Hindi na siya iba sa akin! I love her and I know it's you she loves kaya huwag kang mag alala dahil hindi ko kayo gugulohin!" I don't know how to take this pero naiintindihan ko siya. He loves my wife and I'm happy marami ang mag poprotekta sa kanya.

"I understand, Sebastian. I owe you, Man. Thank you. Thank you for taking good care of her. I'll see you tomorrow?" We hang up and I called Bryce.

"Bryce, dalhin mo ang mga bata sa Mansion nila Mama. Bring all men you can. It's Rosa Mae!" I told him everything.

"What? Humanda sa akin yang babae na yan!" Galit nitong saad.

"Sadly, She escaped from Sebastian's warehouse. She had contacts. I want to make sure safe ang mga bata. Let's make a plan bago ako umalis. In case everything goes south in Spain. " hindi niya gusto ang mga naririnig niya. Gusto nitong sumama sa Spain pero he's the only one Catalina and I trust with the kids. Henry stayed with Catalina after he heard of Rosa Mae's escaped. Sebastian tripled his people in the Island.