bonus chapter

TOLD YA THERE WAS MORE!!

this is kinda [not really] based off the rizzo + kenickie car scene and when i went to search it there were literally no clips of the scene anywhere, the disrespect to the kizzo ship is real

anyways, yes, here's a bonus malum chapter for all you awesome people bc i felt like malum wasn't appreciated enough in this story

aLSO BEFORE YOU READ: MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL FRIEND WROTE MOST OF THIS BC IM PURE AND FLUFFY SO YEAH JUST SO YOU KNOW

▼▲▼

"michael, please explain to me why you're driving us up a hill." calum raised an eyebrow over at the boy driving.

"i told you, i'm taking you somewhere romantic." michael explained, harshly spinning the steering wheel to the left.

"yeah, and just like the first time you said it, i still don't believe that you even know what the word 'romantic' means."

"shut it, hood."

the greaser boy finally made it up the rather steep road, and was met with smooth concrete once again.

he slowed the pace of his car, checking if there were any parking spaces.

and of course, the one day he came for a reason that wasn't to dash cigarette ashes down the cliff, it was full.

"oh for fuck's sake." he mumbled under his breath.

calum looked out of the window. his eyes landed on a sign that said in bold black lettering.

NO PARKING

he flashed a glance to michael, that truely depicted how done he was with the situation.

"really, mikey?"

michael turned to him, confusion plastered on his face, but all calum did was point at the yellow sign.

"oh, come on, you're really gonna call me out for that! look at everyone else's car!"

calum rolled his eyes. "yeah, but they're not here on their first date."

michael decided to give up on finding a parking space, and just placed his car on the edge of another badly parked car.

he pulled the clutch, and turned his torso to face calum, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"calum. you know i'm new to all this, i don't have the slightest clue on how to be in a proper relationship with someone i actually really like."

michael paused, and grabbed calum's slightly smaller hands, lacing their fingers.

"so please just bare with me for now. i'm trying my hardest, yeah?."

calum's brown eyes grew bigger, and brighter with each word michael said. he tried his best to control his blush.

the last thing he wanted was michael to see him with red cheeks. that'd be beyond embarrassing.

"and plus, i remember you telling me you like the night sky, and this is literally the best view you can get of it that's free of charge."

calum immediately took back all the shit he was giving michael.

he was just so used to giving him crap, that he forgot that their actually in a relationship with one another.

"i'm -- sorry." calum hung his head, admiring the contrast between his dark hands and michael's pale ones.