Flygon x Reader

"Flygon, Earthquake!" It immediately obeyed, knocking out all 5 Poochyenas. You shot right past the Team Aqua Grunts and walk up to Matt, who was waiting for you.

"We'll battle til we've got nothing left!"

As he put it, that is. Normally you would adore battles like these, but this was much more serious. Somehow, somehow, battle was the only word needed to be spoken to describe the intensity of both the goals that hanged in the air. 

"Dragon Claw!" Flygon finished Matt's Sharpedo with a critical hit. Despite having won, you couldn't stop Matt from entering the now modified Team Aqua submarine. You watched it sink into the ocean, knowing it was headed for the barrier of the Seafloor Cavern. Quickly exiting Team Aqua headquarters, you climbed onto Flygon's back and headed to the Pokecenter. You were completely exhausted to say the least, nearly falling asleep. Flygon turned it's head to you and slowed down; flying at a slow, gentle pace, trying not to disturb you. 

When you got to the Pokemon Center, you turned a lot of heads. After all, Flygon was no ordinary Flygon. It was small, among your thoughts, unlike the idea of how long it would take for that submarine to reach the Cavern. Even with all its upgrades, its final, optimal design had never been finished, so it would at least take a few hours. Figuring you could get some sleep in, you curled up on the comfy futons of the Pokecenter lobby. A few more curious head turns made the small thought bigger. The memory of when you first met Flygon. 

Well, it wasn't a Flygon back then. You met it when it was just a baby...

"Get back here!"

You heard an angry voice yell in the distance. As you turned to look who the voice belonged to, a baby Trapinch had scurried onto the path you were walking and hugged your feet, shaking. You picked it up just as a very furious looking man appeared from the bushes. Upon taking a second look at the baby, blue, Trapinch and the man with his growling Mightyena at his side, you understood.

"If you know what's good for you, kid, you'll give me that Trapinch."

Trapinch whimpered in your arms...

"Over my dead body."

With the poacher sent running for the hills with his tail between his legs, you ran off in the opposite direction, to get Trapinch to the Pokecenter. It never left your side after that...

Now here you were, with memories stacked upon memories of love and trust in your hearts as you cuddled together.