Chapter Thirteen - Entering The Wonderland World, We Found Her, Part Two

'My light... It's dimming more... I can't seem to breathe... I'm drowning even though there are people around me...'

-----

-----

"This is Wonderland.. Our home.." As the White Queen walks over to a dead flower going to pick it up before it withered away into dust making everyone stare at the Wonderlandians. Cheshire Cat floated up a bit higher with Caterpillar looking around the area before calling back down to the group, "Your majesty.. This is no longer the land of wonder and curiosity.." Making the group look up at him as the White Queen frowns asking, "What do you mean, Cheshire?.." As Caterpillar shakes his head looking down at the group saying "For this land turned into the land that smells like death and blood.. Many bodies are scattered for miles upon miles.. Dead.. This is no longer Wonderland.. For is now Deathland.." Making the Wonderlandians frown blinking back tears muttering, "Our home.." As Rosie looks around with a frown muttering "Scarlett, Flame, Lucy, Avery, Liam, Ethan, Ashton.. Our second home.. It's.. It's no longer what we remember.." As the voices nod sadly.

The Creepypastas watched from the sidelines leaning against some trees or sitting on the ground as Jeff mutters, "So sad.. Even the smell of blood right now makes me sick to my stomach.." As the other Creepypastas nod in agreement before everyone heard BEN's voice. "Hello? Can you guys hear me- damn it Dark Link! Stop poking my temple!" Letting out a frustrated huff as Slenderman says, "Yes BEN, we can hear you along with Dark Link.. Do you have something for us?.." The group waited for a moment before BEN spoke saying "I actually have something about the Voices that just came to mind.." Making Liam, Ethan, Rosie, Lucy, Flame, Scarlett, Ashton, and Avery look between one another saying, "Uh, sure.. What is it?.." As BEN cleared his throat saying, "Well I just thought of this right now.. I realized you guys are a part of Annabel.. You live in her mind.. Meaning you guys only have a limited amount of time to be out of her mind.. I also noticed that you guys have been growing weaker within the past week meaning Annabel is also growing weaker.. In other words.. If Annabel passes.. So do you.. So not only we might lose one person.. We are going to be losing nine people.."

Everyone froze besides the Wonderlandians, the Slender Brothers, and the voices as everyone else goes, "What?!" As the Voices look down sadly with a slight nod muttering, "He's right.. If we don't find Annabel quickly.. We will also die.." Before Jane steps forward saying, "There has to be another way?! Can't you guys have another host to live in?.. You know.. Just in case.." As Liam shakes his head saying, "For we cannot.. There are only three people who can withstand us in their heads.. They are Annabel, her mother, and twin sister.. If we were to live in anyone else's mind.. We would drive them into an insanity that none of you will EVER reach.." As Rosie nods saying, "We tried once.. That person is chained up in a mental asylum.. Locked away from all of humanity itself.." Coughing a bit as Ethan holds her up. And BEN would hum in response saying, "And judging by that cough.. Annabel is getting weaker.. Now the time is ticking for us.. But I also have good news, I know where she is.." As Jane perks up saying, "Where is Anna?.." As BEN lets out a small breath saying "She's in a castle according to the chip on the map on the computer.." As Cheshire floats up higher looking around saying "The only castle that is around here is.. You castle, White Queen.. And it's surround by a bunch of demons a monsters.. Is there a way to get in without being caught?.." As Cheshire floats back down sitting's on top of Hatter's hat making the White Queen bite her lip a bit saying "Well.. There is this little tunnel that Annabel and I would always go in through whenever we play hide and seek or tag.." Making Avery hop in her spot saying "I know where the tunnel is! I know where it is!" As she runs off stumbling a bit before regaining her foot steps as everyone blinks at her saying "Avery! Wait up!" As the Creepypastas held up the remaining voices as they followed Avery with the Wonderlandians followed behind.