(19) Something Close To Heartbreak

So I mean to upload this Chapter last night but I had just finished it when i MANAGED TO DELETE ALL 8 PAGES!!! >.< So I had to re-right it our again today -sighs- oooooh well, here it is anyway!!

ALSO, I want to put out a massive thankyou to all of my fans who have given me a whopping 1,017 votes on my first chapter of APK!! I saw it and I was just like WOW! ZOMG WOW! :D So thanks guys, you helped me get back up to #1 on the Adventure list!!

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN
Thanks for reading :)
Daisy xx

P.S thanks to Katrocks247 for the banners over there ------------------> ^______^
_______________________________________________________________________________ 

(Circe's P.O.V)

I watched Obsidian stride away, a look of fury on his face. He was no doubt furious at me for almost killing him. I could feel my eyes filling with regret for the pain I had caused him, I couldn't believe how easily things had gotten out of hand.  I hadn't meant to hurt him and now that I looked back and could see just how much I had been control by the monster inside of me, I felt a deep disgust in myself. 

I had thought I was stronger than that.

Cobalts arms came around me, wrapping a woolen blanket over my naked shoulders and I looked at him, startled. 

His hands caressed my face gently. "Are you okay?"

I bit my lip and nodded, trying not to cry. All of this was just so overwhelming, I wasn't sure how I ever thought that I would be able to deal with it.

Hobbs gravely voice spoke up from my left as he paced a hand gently on my shoulder. I turned to find that his expression was one of kindness and understanding.

"That was th' worst o' it Princess, everythin' will git better from 'ere."

I felt my expression crumple as I burst into tears and Hobbs pulled me into a hug that reminded me so much of my Father that the tears doubled in flow.

"I can't do this," I sobbed. "I never meant to hurt him I swear, but I couldn't help myself and I was so scared."

Hobbs rubbed my back gently. "I know, I know, but you've got ter trust me. You will git through this, I will teach you 'ow."

I looked up at him and sniffed, feeling slightly resentful. "Why didn't you tell me that you were like me?" If he had told me sooner I wouldn't have felt so alone.

He sighed and ran a weathered hand through his hair. "I had to wait fer the right moment. I was assigned to guard you and not ta reveal who I was unless it were an emergency. If this whole thing hadn't 'append, you probably wouldn't 'av found out I was like you till we reached yer Mother."

I nodded and felt my resentment wash away. He had been under orders not to tell, it wasn't his fault.

"Now that you do know though, I'm going to have to teach you the proper way fer yer people ta behave." He winked at me. "Can't have you going round tearing everyones throats out now can we?"

I bubble of laughter escaped my mouth before I could stop it and he smiled. I smiled back through the tears, relieved that he didn't seem to be too worried by the situation.

"Circe? Are you okay?"

I turned to see a worried Lacy looking up at me. 

"Lacy what are you doing here? I can explain I-