CHAPTER TWO

Nick Bateman as Kyle Redmond

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

It's been four years.

Four years of living in HELL.

Four years ago when I committed a sin.
The only woman I loved was forced to leave me. It wasn't anybody else who forced her to leave, but me.

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, my wife Paisley. She had a natural aura around her that attracted people towards her without her even trying and I was definitely one of them.

Paisley was already broken and I very well knew about it. She trusted me with her life, she let me in, never did she ever doubt my intentions, maybe that was her biggest mistake. Even if I would ask for her life, she would have given it to me without any questions. That was the kind of trust she had in me. But what did I do? The moment I got the opportunity, I BROKE HER BEYOND REPAIR!

I punished her for something she never did. Being blinded by my thirst for REVENGE I turned into a monster and inflicted such pain on her, that can never be taken away.

Everynight I drown myself in alcohol because sleeping haunts me. It brings back her crying face infornt of me when I told her the supposed truth and it constantly breaks my heart.

I still remember the first day I saw her like the back of my hand.

<><><><><><><><><><>

5 Years Ago...

I got out of my car and turned left, that's when I saw the most beautiful girl ever. Simple clothes, hair down and her alluringly flushed face was like a breath of fresh air for me.

Being a billionaire comes with its disadvantages, I was constantly surrounded by women with make-up caked faces and overly revealing clothes, which no longer appealed to me.

It was as if my feet had a mind of their own I started to walk towards her just to have closer look of the woman who unknowingly captured everyone's attention.

She was busy talking on the phone to somebody and didn't see me coming. Perfect! Just what I wanted. I got near her and heard her saying "Love You" which set off an emotion in me that was so foreign, I couldn't put a finger on was it was.

As if I'm impulse a small plan formed in my head so I could look at her closely, and I bumped into her to grab her intention.
I expected her to see treat me like everybody else, but to my surprise she yelled at me "What the hell!! Can't you see where you are walking??".
This was something I definitely didn't expect.
Then she looked up I guess my charms worked on her as well, and I inwardly smirked.

Getting back to my character I shoved her aside gently and said "Get aside kiddo! I have better things to do rather than wasting my precious time having a futile conversation with you." I barked.and walked straight ahead.
"Ya Right" My concious mocked me.

I have to admit she might be the most gorgeous woman I have seen, her brown orbs glistening with fury, her beautiful face reflecting clear annoyance and her small frame compared to mine allowed for a small smile to make its way to my face.

As I walked ahead, I realised I made her spill her coffee. Turning around in hopes to find her so I could offer to buy her a new beverage, I was met with instant disappointment as she was nowhere in sight.
With a heavy sigh I continued walking,  feeling disgruntled at the misfortune of not being able to see the gorgeous stranger again.