Beauty Tips for Girls

Hey girls! Here's a few simple Beauty Tips that every girl should know. If you liked any of the tips or tried any of them out, let me know in the comments! Also, if you want me to write something like this, please leave a comment. ****please tell me if you see any errors****

thanks SO much for reading !

~ IRENE ❤

Thank you so much for reading this story about  tips for beauty , please continue reding this beauty tips for girls :)

Another thing, girls are copying everything I wrote in here. This book is mostly original, I did NOT copy off of other people. Please ask before you steal my tips, and please give credit. Thank you again! Xoxoxo❤💋

I'm currently writing 'Girl Advice' and I need your questions to write it! Please write any of your questions on the FIRST chapter of that book! If you want it to be in the book, then you have to write it on the first chapter of that book. All questions will be given credit inside the book. So PLEASE leave your comments in thy book, vote, and please read! It will only take a minute! Thanks!

I'm writing a serious book called 'Acceptance: A Girl Guide to Self Harm and Accepting Yourself'. Whether you're in the need of a friend, someone to vent to, or have questions on that topic, it's a perfect read for you! Feel free to inbox me if you need someone to talk to, or want to share your story! Thanks!

HAIR TIPS

--------------

I live in a family full of girls, so a lot of times I ALWAYS lose my hair ties and bobby pins. It's so annoying. So what I do is hide mine in an empty Altoids Mints container. Any little Mint container or a box for food works. You can use an empty Tic Tac container for Bobby pins! This way, you can hide them from your sisters and take them wherever you go !

Every girl HATES frizzy hair and fly aways! So what I learned is you can get a tooth brush, spray it with some hairspray, and then use it on your hair. I suggest using a toothbrush that you never opened, not a used one! That would just be gross!

Most people think that getting your hair trimmed regularly is making it shorter, but it actually makes it grow faster. Just make sure you only get the bottom trimmed, nothing too drastic.

To keep your hair healthy, make sure you only use shampoo on your scalp, and use conditioner on the bottom part of you hair. It's also healthy to not use that many heat products. The only thing I usually do to my hair is straighten it, which makes it appear longer.

To curl your hair faster, just curl bigger pieces. This takes so much less time. To make your hair wavy, take a brush and gently brush out your curls. Use hairspray so your curls and waves stay in. If you don't feel like doing your hair in the morning, just sleep with braids in your hair the night before. You can sleep in regular braids, French braids, anything works. I personally think waves look better if you make more than one of two braids. If you sleep with a lot in, your hair looks cooler and wavier.

MAKEUP TIPS

------------------

When I use coverup or foundation, I always like to apply it with a brush because it really gives you that flawless, air- brush look. Then I like to just use my fingers when covering up blemishes, then blending it in with a powder. Also, when you use coverup and foundation, make sure you just don't do it on your face! Yes, you can use makeup on your neck, too. This way you don't have a tan face and white neck!

To blend in your eyebrows, you can use actually use eye shadow. Make sure you use a color that's close to your hair color. You can shape your eyebrows how you want. Personally, I look better with thin eyebrows, so I don't make mine appear bigger than they already are. Make sure you blend your eyebrows in when you're done.

When you're sick, I recommend using light coverup, natural eye shadow, and just mascara. Sometimes looking natural and simple, beats the girls with the fake tans and eyelashes. They all look like oompa loompas, but you'll look like the natural, beautiful you.

You don't always have to use blush. You can use the color you're using on your lips! For example, I like to use Baby Lips- it's sooo amazing you guys need to get it !!- on my lips. I like to take that and make three dots on both of my cheeks. Then I blend it in, and it looks nice because it matches the color of my lips.

When you go to school, I definitely suggest you should bring a little makeup bag. After gym class, your makeup might sweat off. Every girl needs a little re- applying!

NAILS TIPS

-------------

All the right handed girls know how impossible it is to paint our right hands! What I like to do is paint my left hand first and wait until my nails are FULLY DRY to start painting my other nails. When painting my right nails, I like to keep my wrist on my left hand on a surface. This way I keep my hand steady. If you get nail polish on the skin around your nails, don't rub it off yourself because that just leaves marks. Dip a Q- tip in nail polish remover, and use that to get rid of the excess nail polish.

If I use a nail polish that streaks or looks weird, I like to use a clear, shimmery color on top. It adds a little bit of sparkles and you won't see streaks anymore.

If you want to look like you got your nails done at the salon, just paint the nail on your ring finger a different color, or add glitter to only that nail. To make your nails look more professional, just make that nail look different and more unique from the rest of your nails.

HYGINE TIPS

-----------------

For starters, every girl NEEDS deodorant! In case you forget in the morning, always keep a spare in your locker or bag. This will save your life!

And we all need perfume! When you use perfume, you should apply it to your neck, and to the rest of your body. I just spray three sprits in the air and then shimmy through it! But please make sure you aren't using an insanely strong perfume. Because then you'll make everyone around you gag. And this seems kinda weird, but you can spray perfume in your hair to make it smell better. Face it girls, perfume and deodorant save our lives.

If you want really white teeth, obviously brush your teeth a lot. But what works for me is the Crest Whitening strips and toothpaste. The strips work, but they hurt my teeth. For me, the toothpaste works amazingly. That didn't hurt my teeth. You can use the strips if you like, but don't expect it not to hurt. Beauty hurts.

The simple hygiene basically every girl NEEDS to do is

- shower

- wear deodorant

- brush your teeth

- wear a bra

- shave

HOW TO MAKE YOUR BOOBS LOOK BIGGER.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know that most of you most likely skipped to this and didn't read anything else! Don't lie!

But here are some things that actually work and every girl should know them!

And this is not how to get guys to like you... Sometimes girls want bigger boobs to fill out a dress or because it might look nicer. I'm not one of those girls that try to get guys to like me, so you're in the wrong place!

Wear a push up bra. This is something anyone can do. Just wear a bra that makes you go "omg this is amazing."

Wear two bras! If you wear two bras, it honestly does make a difference. If you wear two with the right top, you won't be able to tell. It might be uncomfortable at first. You'll forget about it the longer you wear them.

Tape your boobs! Yes, I seriously mean actually duct tape your boobs! But literally every girl does this for prom. Or for a lot of times when you're wearing a strapless dress, or going somewhere fancy. So I suggest you don't do this when you go to school..... That would be weird. Especially in the locker room at your school!

When you were younger, you stuffed yourself before. Don't lie! Every girl has done this once or twice. I would do one of the other things I just listed rather than stuff myself, but if you're desperate enough, then go ahead and do it. If it makes you happy and feel better about yourself, then you should do what makes you happy. But you shouldn't have to stuff yourself to feel better about yourself. There's nothing wrong with being a size A, or being 'flat chested'. Just remember that.

----------

Thank you for reading! Pleaseeee vote and like! Leave a comment please and tell me what you think, if you want me to write something else like this, or your results if you tried any of these things! Thank you! FOLLOW din :))