Chapter 14

Draco woke up more relaxed than he had in the past two weeks, and he wasn't even going to attempt to deny the fact that it had everything to do with the beautiful witch who was currently asleep in his bed.

Hermione was laying on her stomach, her arms underneath the pillow that her head was on, and her face turned towards Draco, a peaceful expression on her face.

He loved seeing her this way, because she wasn't troubled, or worried, she just was.

He turned so he was on his side facing her, and trailed a hand lightly up her arm. When she didn't wake up he moved closer to her warmth and placed a kiss to her shoulder, and then across her neck.

She stirred slightly, and moved closer to him, her hand unconsciously sliding to his waist. He smirked, 'Even in her sleep she's attracted to me'

The thought made him extremely happy, and he continued his soft ministrations on her neck, enjoying the soft sighs that escaped her parted lips.

He realized that she was awake and smirked against her neck, "Good morning, Love."

"Morning," she mumbled sleepily, enjoying the feeling of his cool lips against her skin.

He chuckled and pulled back to look at her face. She smiled and pulled his face closer to hers, "You always find the best ways to wake me up in the mornings."

He smirked and said, "Well it might be a bit selfish."

"Why?"

"Because I could have ulterior motives." he said, his voice low and smooth.

She immediately felt heat pool between her legs and she blushed, "What if I like your ulterior motives?"

He rolled so he was on top of her and said, "Then I'm about to have a very good morning."

She smiled, "Are you now?"

"Oh most definitely." he said, his lips by her ear.

She shivered at his touch, but arched into him at the same time, wanting to be closer, so much closer.

He brought his lips to her neck, nipping and biting the sensitive skin, eliciting soft moans from her. She went to move her hands around his neck, but he caught them, instead intertwining his fingers with hers.

She groaned in annoyance, "Malfoy,"

"Shh," he said, giving her hands a squeeze before capturing her lips in a kiss.

He trailed his tongue along her lips and she parted them, eagerly inviting him in. He slid his tongue against hers, mimicking what he wanted to do to her.

She moaned and squeezed his hands, desperate to touch him, but he just smirked and shook his head. He wanted her to touch him, but he knew it would drive her crazy if she couldn't, and he wanted to tease her for a bit.

She turned her head to the side, breaking the kiss, to take in a breath of air, meanwhile Draco kissed down her neck. He loved the fact that she was only in a button down shirt of his - that was open - and it gave him perfect access to her quickly heating body.

"I want you to keep your hands on the mattress. Can you do that for me Love?" he asked, his voice deep and smooth.

She squirmed underneath him, but nodded.

"Answer me," he said softly.

"Yes," she groaned as he ground his clothed erection against her heat.

He smirked and released her hands, moving his to roam over her chest and down her sides, over her hips, repeating the pattern a few times before he brought his mouth down to her erect nipples.