Chapter 15

Enjoy (:

Draco had his hands over Hermione's eyes, and was carefully leading her up the steps to the restaurant he was taking her to.

"Malfoy, come on. Let me see where we -"

He moved his hands and she froze.

"Oh my...this is beautiful."

He had transformed one of the restaurants in Hogsmeade. It was completely unrecognizable.

He had charmed everything to have sparkling fairy lights, candles everywhere that cast a romantic mood over the area, and rose petals leading over to one lone table set for two.

He was wearing black dress pants, a black button down shirt, and an emerald green tie, while Hermione had on a simple black dress that just went to her knees, with a low cut back.

Draco thought she looked beautiful, then again he always thought she looked beautiful.

"I was hoping you'd like it." he said, taking her hand and leading her over to her seat.

"I love it...I love that you did this for me." she said, completely caught off guard. "I didn't know you had a sweet side."

He rolled his eyes, "I have my moments Granger."

With a wave of his hand a waiter showed up next to them with Hermione's favorite food.

"How did you know that I -"

"I have my ways Love." he said with a smirk.

In actuality he'd asked Ginny, and he'd told her. But he wasn't about to tell her that.

"Well aren't you just full of surprises."

He smirked and they began eating, light conversation coming easily to the two.

"So you're sure you're taking over the business for your father after you graduate?" asked Hermione, taking a sip of her tea.

Draco shrugged, "I suppose. I mean it's what we've been planning for a while now, so I don't see why I wouldn't."

She nodded. That made sense. It also posed more of a problem.

She knew he'd told her that he wanted to be with her regardless, but he was saying all of these things here where it wasn't really out in the spotlight - which she knew it would be once word of their relationship got around London - so she couldn't help but wonder if he would still mean it when there were reporters in their faces, and the people who would soon be working for him would no doubt have some not so nice things to say. It was just a lot for her to think about.

Draco could tell that her thoughts were spiraling, and he reached across the table and placed his hand over hers, "Don't do that."

"Do what?" she asked, trying not to sound guilty.

"Over think this. Yes, I'm taking over his company. No, that doesn't affect us."

"Everything we do affects us Malfoy. Don't you understand that?" she asked softly.

"No it doesn't." he snapped.

She closed her eyes, she didn't want this to turn into an argument. She just wanted to be sure that he understood exactly what was going to happen once they graduated.

"What are you going to do when the people who work with you - or even for you - start talking about you? About how you're a traitor? What are you going to do when they start talking about me?"

"I'll fire them. I want the company to start -"

"You can't fire everyone Malfoy."

"Not everyone in the business is like that." he argued.