Chapter 19

"Are you going to the Burrow today?"

"No," said Hermione, taking the remote out of Draco's hand, "We're going to the Burrow."

Draco's eyes widened and he took his feet off the coffee table, "What? I don't want to go."

"Well Molly and Arthur would like it if you came." she said, putting her hands on her hips.

He sighed and stood up, "Fine, but if they -"

"They're not going to do anything." interrupted Hermione with a smile.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed a kiss to her lips, "Alright, Love."

"Good, now put some shoes on. We're leaving in ten minutes."

"Yes ma'am." he said with a chuckle, saluting her before turning and marching into their bedroom.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse off the counter.

After the trial had ended Hermione had been feeling a thousand times better, even though she did occasionally still hear the Voice when she was alone. She was still extremely curious as to who it was, because it sounded incredibly familiar to her, but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

She hadn't told anybody about the Voice, and she honestly didn't think she would. I mean how crazy would that sound, even if everyone she could tell her witches and wizards.

She was excited to go to the Burrow, because she hadn't seen Molly and Arthur since the trial ended two weeks ago. The only thing that made her nervous was that they said they wanted to talk.

She assumed they meant about the trial, and she didn't really want to get into that. It was over and done with, and she had moved on.

"Are you ready love?" asked Draco, stepping out of their bedroom.

Hermione smiled, "Yeah, let's go."

When they arrived at the Burrow it was a full house. Molly had definitely outdone herself with the cooking. The entire house smelledamazing.

"Mione dear, how good to see you again!" said Molly, pulling Hermione into an embrace.

Hermione smiled and motioned towards Draco, "Molly you remember Draco."

Molly nodded, and actually smiled at him, "Of course I remember you. Come sit, come sit. We've got plenty of room and plenty of food for everyone.

Hermione spent the next few minutes introducing Draco to the rest of the Weasley clan, before Ginny and Harry showed up.

"Hey Mione." said Harry, pulling her into a hug.

Ginny did the same and sat down on the couch in the living room. "This is how I remember it. Don't you?"

Hermione smiled and sat down next to her, "Yeah, it is."

"I'm going to go find Draco." said Harry. "Hopefully he hasn't met Fred and Roxanne yet."

Fred and Roxanne were George and Angelina's children, and since George was their father the two children had an inherent knack for getting into crazy shenanigans.

Hermione and Ginny smiled and nodded.

As soon as Harry was out of earshot Ginny started talking, "We want to have a baby."

Hermione's eyes widened in shock. Ginny was younger than she was, and they were already thinking of having children?

"Are you sure you're ready for that? I mean you're really young, just out of school."