Chapter 8

After we ate, we did the dishes. Matt was full of surprises. He was fun and comfortable to be with. Unlike all the other guys I dated. He wasn't uptight, not too forward and not too formal.

He was just...Right.

"Anna"

"Sorry. I was somewhere else"

"Not hard to tell"

I smiled

"Wanna talk about it?"

"It's not important"

"Where in the world am I not important?" He asked with a with a raised brow

"I, I wasn't thinking about you"

"Sure you weren't"

"I wasn't"

He shifted closer to me on the couch. I rested on the armrest to keep some distance between us.

"Haven't I told you not to lie to me?"

I swallowed.
"Fine, I was thinking about you. Its no big deal"

"I'm no big deal?"

"No. Not you. I mean thinking about you is no big deal"

He smiled at my obvious discomfort.

"I'm gonna go to bed"

"Now?" He rested back on the couch

"Yea. I have work tomorrow"

"Right. The gym" he sighed

"You still haven't told me how you knew I work at the gym"

"I see you everyday I'm there. You caught my attention" he turned to face me "Even without meaning to"

I was breathing faster than usual with my lips slightly parted. I licked my dry lips slowly. He followed the movement of my lips then slowly looked into my eyes. His eyes had gone dark. He leaned into me slowly still looking into my eyes.

"Matt...I...should..." His lips landed on mine before I could say any more.

It was gentle and slow at first. Then his tongue touched mine which built more passion and made it hard, rough and demanding. His hands were on either side of me on the armrest, my hands were on his shoulder pulling him to me.

What was happening to me?
Why do I feel this way?
I don't understand this strange feeling.
I needed more of him.

Shit!

What the heck am I doing?

I pushed his shoulder and recovered myself in a few seconds. He looked at me with a confused expression. I got up and made my way to the room.

"Anna?!"

I got to my room and closed the door. I rested on the door for a moment. I crawled into bed and prayed for sleep to come.

I have no idea what time I slept last night.

I thought as I jogged back to Matt's house.

I was so tired when the alarm went off but I had to drag myself out of bed cause I had to get to work but I had to jog first. I went out of the house as quietly as I could to avoid waking Matt.