My new room

Instant whispers brake out among the crowd. The teachers whisper to each other in shock. Dumbledore looks calm.

"Silence. Mrs Krum will sit at the Griffindor table." Dumbledore yelled.

I got off of the stool and walked to the Grifdindor table. I sat next to Harry and he hugs me. Then Vic gets sorted into Slytherin. I clap for him. He wanted to be in Slytherin.

Dumbledore starts his speech. He talks about Quiddich practice and the things that Filch banned. Then all of a sudden a lady cuts him off.

"Hem. Hem." The ugly lady in pink says. Then she starts saying stuff about how she wants us to be friends.  I instantly hate her.

Then Dumbledore claps his hands twice. Then food appears on the table. The first years gasp. Everyone starts eating. I grab some steak and Mac and cheese. So good!

When everyone is finished, all of the houses go to there common rooms. Dumbledore comes up to me.

"Let me show you your room." He said. We walk up to the 7th floor. Then he paced 3 times. Then a door appears. We walked in to see a common room. It had all the colors of the houses. He sits down on one of the couches.

"Now, since you have been sorted into all of the houses, you will have your own common room. To get in, you pace 3 times and think of the room. You will go to classes with all of the houses. You can be in a quiddich team. You will choose which one. If you need me, you should know that I like Chocolate Frogs." He said. Then he walked out.

I decide to look around. All of the colors of the houses are splashed across the room. On the far left is a door. I open the door to see a stair case. I climb up the stairs. When I get to the top I see a door. I open the door to see a beautiful room. The bed had drapes of many colors. The house colors are spread around the drapes in a beautiful way.  A guitar, a piano and a set of drums.

I walk over to the piano. I brush my fingers on the keys. Then I walk over to the drum set. I pick up the sticks and feel the smoothness of them. The I walk over to the guitar and strum a cord. All of the instrument have beautiful sounds.

I lay on the bed. The mattress is soft and comfy. The pillows are soft and nice. The blanket is warm and cozy.

This is going to be a good year. At least I hope.

----------

It's really short but I just want to describe the room.