Defense against the dark arts hospital wings and visions

I wake up at 7 in the morning. I yawn and stretch. I grab some clothes and take a shower. Then I put my coconut perfume on. Then I go down stairs to get some breakfast.

I get to the Great Hall in about 15 minutes. There are so many stairs! I go into the Great Hall. I sit next to Harry. I can smell his cologne as I hug him.

"Good morning everyone!" I say to my friends.

"Very good!" Fred and George say in unison. Then they glare at each other.

I grab some sausage and put it on my plate. It is so juicy. That's why it's my favorite breakfast food. Then Mogonagol gives us our times table. I have Defense against the dark arts first.

We all compare our schedules. The trio and I have the same schedule.

"Well it's time to go to class." Hermione says. The trio and I walk out of the Great hall to the Defense against the dark arts. When we get there we are the 1st ones. Then we the pick toad in the corner.

"Oh! Welcome! I'm so happy to be teaching nice kids like you!" She says to us.

"Ya sure. Good kids." I whisper to Ron.

We sit down waiting for everyone else. When everyone comes in the pink toad starts talking.

"Hello Hello! I am Professor Umbridge! I will be teaching all of you Defense against the dark arts! Now open your books and read chapter one." Umbridge says with a smile.

Hermione raises her hand. "I have already read chapter one."

"Then read chapter one again." Umbridge says.

I start reading. This is first year stuff! "Excuse me Professor. This is first year stuff!" I say.

"Raise your hand in my class! It's not like someone would hurt little children like yourself." She retorts.

"Did you see what happened to Cedric last year. Peter Pettegrew killed him. Voldemort told him to!" I yell at her.

"Detention Mrs Krum!" She yells.

"Voldemort called me his queen!" I yell. Everyone gasps. "He is going to come back! He will kill all of us. He will take me! You don't care about any of this!"

"Get out of my class room!" She yells and smacks me in the face. I fall and him my head on the chair.

"Gladly." I whisper before passing out.

Harry's POV

Ava passed out. I quickly pick her up and bring her to the hospital wing.

"Madam Pomfrey! I need you!" I yell.

She walks over to me. "Oh dear." She says. She motions for me to put her on the bed. I lay her down gently. She turns in her sleep and screams. I hope she is ok.

Ava's POV

I see Voldemort in the distance. I try to back up but there is a wall behind me. He moves closer to me. I scream.

He moves so he is right next to me. Then he brushes his hand against my face. I scream again. Then he silences me. I try to run but he puts the full body bind curse on me.

"My queen. My beautiful queen. You shall be mine forever." He says. Then he disappears.

I see a blank white wall. I try to scream but the curse was still on me. I try to move but I can't. Someone yells for Madam Pomfry.

She comes over and puts the counter curse on me. I scream and thrash around. Vic hugs me and pulls me into his chest. I start to cry.

"He was there! He called me his queen again!" I yell into his chest. He starts to whisper soothing words to me.

"It's ok. You are with me now. No one will hurt you on my watch." He says in Bulgarian.

Then Harry comes over and hugs me. I cry in his chest. When I stop crying I see that there is a big stain.

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt." I say to him.

"It's ok." He says and wipes my tears.

I stay in the hospital wing for another day. While I was in the hospital wing many people came in saying that they were my biggest fan.

Then a boy came in. I notice that he is a Slytherin. "How you doing?" He says.

"I'm fine." I respond. Then he becomes a creep.

"You know you want me." He says thrusting his hips.

"Um... No thanks." I say.

Then he brushes his hand against my face reminding me of Voldemort. I scream. Then Harry pushes the doors of the hospital wing open. Then he walks up to the guy and punches him in the face. The guy runs out of the hospital wing.

"Thanks." I say to Harry.

"No problem." He responds.