Chapter 32 - "You're Hot For Your Alpha, Aren't You?"

VIDEO ABOVE IS YET ANOTHER AWESOME SUPER GREAT AMAZING TRAILER BY Qxeen_Nyah_Modern!!!!!!!!! PLS CHECK IT OUT ! :)

PS. THIS TRAILER HAS EZRA IN IT!!!!!!

+++

Chapter 32 - "You're Hot For Your Alpha, Aren't You?"

"Are you sure you want to do this? We could postpone it, y'know? Like, it can happen later, like, later later, maybe a year later and then —"

"Shh," Seneca locks me in place with her intense gaze, as she places a finger on my lips.

I fall silent instinctively.

"I'm sure we have to do it. 'Cause the ALMC starts in an hour. The Alphas and Betas and their Mates from across the country have already arrived." Seneca shoots me a look, asking me with her eyes to understand. I try to prepare myself for it.

I take a deep breath, feeling my Wolf raise his head proudly, telling us that we can do it.

I nod tightly at my Alpha, or more accurately soon-to-be Alpha.

She smiles, satisfied.

We're currently in our room, and Seneca is about to join me in her Pack. Our Pack.

"You know the pledge, right?"

Yeah, I do. I've read the paper Beta Ezra shoved into my hands yesterday enough times, to know it by heart.

"Good." She smiles and looks into my eyes, clearing her throat.

"I, Alpha Seneca Roxanne Mordecai, am willing to accept you, Micajah Theodore Rye, as a member of my Pack. Do you pledge your loyalty to me?"

I gulp. Her middle name is Roxanne?! That is so badass! A small part of my wonders.

I push away all the unnecessary thoughts and look straight into my Mate's gray eyes, nodding.

"Yes. I, Micajah Theodore Rye, hereby solemnly pledge my loyalty and my life to The Mordecai Pack, and its Alpha." At this, her eyes darken an imperceptible amount, but I notice it, "This Pack will be my Pack till my last breath leaves me, and all the members of this Pack will be my brothers and sisters. I vow that every single fiber of my being will struggle for the betterment of this Pack. I shall always try to be worthy of it."

Seneca nods and poises the blade above her palm when I add in a soft whisper, "And I shall always try to be worthy of you."

Her eyes flit up to me sharply, and I can tell that she wants to tell me something, but is holding it back until the procedure is over.