Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."

Kayden's POV

A part of me is absolutely terrified, but the other part is somewhat......excited. I don't why I'm excited, but......I'm just gonna stay terrified.

Butch approached the other gang, and Sean came up next to me.

"Dude this is,"he paused,"Crazy."

"I know,"I agreed. 

"Well," Butch yelled, to the other gang,"Where's my stuff?

"Bring it out," a man yelled. Soon crates of what I believed were drugs, were wheeled out. There were 10 crates all together, and Butch looked back at us.

"Newbies load up the crates," Butch ordered. I looked at Sean, and we started walking towards the crates. Sean, Hunter, Wesley, Drew, and I started loading the crates onto a semi truck that came with us.

It took us about 20 minutes to load the drugs....they were a lot heavier then I thought. Once we finished we walked back over to Butch, and the gang.

"Well thank you Serpent Brotherhood for being such gracious hosts," Butch boomed,"But what kind of guests would we be if we didn't bring you anything." What? 

After Butch said that everything happened so fast....The Serpent Brotherhood was scrambling for their weapons. Then Butch yelled,"Fire!" The Undead Souls shot at the Serpent Brotherhood, and I watched all of the bodies from the Serpent Brotherhood fall to the ground. The only ones that didn't fire was me and the guys.

"My gang!" Butch began,"The Serpent Brotherhood shall fall for the wrong they've done. They killed our original leader. As of today we are at war with the Serpent Brotherhood. We will not stop until all of the Serpent Brotherhood is dead! Long live The Undead Souls!"

"Long live the Undead Souls!" the rest of the gang chanted. I looked at the guys, and I couldn't see their facial expressions but I knew they were just as surprised as I was.

"Get in the truck," Butch ordered. We climbed into truck, and Butch was the last to get in. I was sitting in between Hunter, and Drew. Wesley took off his mask, and looked Butch.

"Why did you kill those people?" Wesley asked. Butch took off his mask, and looked at Wesley.

"The Serpent Brotherhood killed someone I loved," Butch admitted. Wesley's eyes widened.

"Who was she?" Wesley asked.

"It was a he, and his name was Clark Chancellor," Butch explained. Why does Chancellor sound familiar?.......Oh History class duh...

"You're gay?" Wesley questioned.

"I'm bisexual,"Butch corrected,"I loved Clark very much, and he was murdered in cold blood! By some heartless woman."

"Why kill tons of people, if one woman killed him?" Wesley growled.

"Because that's how you get to the top," Butch explained,"This woman is the gang leader's wife. I have to destroy her guards, before I kill her slowly."

"Violence is never the answer,"Wesley stated. Butch grabbed Wesley, and shoved him up against the car.

"It is when they kill the love of your life," Butch growled, then let Wesley go. I didn't realize that the vehicle had stopped, until Butch got out of the truck. We all followed, and we took off our masks.

"Successful day everyone," Butch yelled,"Go home." I quickly jogged over to Wesley car, and got in the passenger seat.

"Damit Kayden," I heard Drew mumble. The car ride home was quiet....I guess we're all still in shock.