s i x

六| M I N G Y U

SMUT WARNING - SKIP TO END OF CHAPTER FOR NO SMUT

The raven haired teen waited impatiently as I rummaged around in the desk beside the bed for a white tube of lube and a thin gold package with an outline of a circular ring. "Hurry up." A hearty chuckle escaped my lips as I glanced over at the boy expectantly waiting for me to get the protection.

After what seemed like an eternity of rummaging around in the drawer, I leaned forward to plant a kiss on his plump lips. "You're so cute when you're impatient." He stuck his tongue out at me, angling his head so that a dark shadow clouded over his onyx eyes.

I smirked and gripped his pale chin in-between my fingers, lifting his face up so he looked directly at me. "You fit my needs perfectly, too." A deep crimson blush spread across his cheeks, causing me to chuckle.

My attention turned back to the lube and condom in my hands. I quickly ripped open the gold wrapper with my teeth, taking note of the lustful expression swirling around Wonwoo's eyes. His eyes slowly traveled down my body, a slight pout tugging at his lips when he realized I was still fully clothed.

He gestured at my lower half, "There's too much coverage going on in this particular area." A smirk made its way on both of our lips as I filled the gap between us again. His hands made their way in my hair, pulling me even closer to him. I felt his hands pour down my back, towards the end of my shirt.

My hands frantically grabbed at his clothing, blinding trying to find the hem of his shirt. Once I found it, I almost immediately pulled it over his head, after reluctantly tearing apart our kiss as he did the same.

Both of us were out of breath, both of our eyes were roaming over the recently exposed skin. I was slightly taken aback at the outline of a six pack of abs displayed on his pale skin, and by the expression on his face he was too.

Wonwoo slowly perched himself on his knees, making me have to look up to him in order to see his face. He licked his lips seductively as he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling my face closer to his neck. My hands snaked around his waist, grabbing on to his hips as if they were handles.

My lips made contact with his defined collarbone, my tongue flicking across the soft skin. A soft moan escaped through his lips as my kisses slowly made their way up his neck, each spot getting passionately sucked.

He threw his head back in an endless silent moan, which only fueled my lust for his body. My grip on his hips strengthened, my fingernails digging into his flawless skin. Wonwoo yelped in surprise, making me smirk in victory.

"You fucking tease..." I broke the chain of kisses and stared up into his eyes. "I bet you fucking love it," my tongue flicked over a sensitive part of his neck, "don't you?" He didn't reply, he only let his slender hands travel down my back towards the hem of my jeans.

"It's about time these came off, don't you think? It must be painfully tight in there." It was his turn to smirk. My body was almost completely paralyzed as I helplessly watched the smaller male's hands practically pounce on my crotch.

Wonwoo quickly undid the zipper of my pants, revealing my dark gray boxers. His eyes briefly met with mine before his hand started to palm at my groin. My head shot back, a deep groan erupting from my throat.

The older teenager smirked in victory as his nimble fingers slowly pulled off my jeans, exposing my large bulge. He leaned down and latched his mouth on to the outline of the head, his tongue flicking slowly over the fabric.

"Wonwoo.." My voice was strained, barely strong enough to carry the simple word to his ears. He seemed to understand what I was trying to convey, that I needed him to hurry up. The teen pushed off of me, his hands rushing to undo his own zipper. I gestured for him to stop as I pulled myself up from the mattress. "I'll do it."

He dropped his head down slightly, so his lips grazed my ear as he spoke. "I have a surprise for you under there." His voice was barely above a whisper, yet it sent a violent shiver down my spine. My hands desperetly fumbled with his zipper, finally getting his pants loose enough to pull off.

The view paralyzed my body. His own bulge was barely contained in light, soft pink lace panties that he had a picture of on his Instagram. The one I told him I liked.

Our lips found each other again without a second thought, linking our bodies once more. Both of our hands frantically searched our bare bodies, desperate to get closer and closer to each other as time went on.

He palmed my crotch slowly, at a constant speed. A low groan escaped my lips despite the ongoing kiss, I felt his lips stretch into a lopsided smile as my moans and groans kept erupting from my throat.

Time seemed to stop, the whole world around us seemed to slowly fade until it was just us. The line seems overused and cliché in happy romance movies, depicting the love for two characters that reached past old mistakes. Though, right now I finally understand the feeling. We don't love each other, this is just a game. Yes, a game

. A game to see who is the best. No feelings or strings attached. That's all it is. Then, why do I feel like I could spend forever right here and right now, living in this moment until the world around us collapses? Why do I crave for the feeling of his skin on mine?

Why do I never want to leave his side?

A/n: I suck at smut. I'm sorry. Haha. Hey, I'm not dead at least!!