Are you serious?

(I just wanna say. DAMN THIS GOT POPULAR FAST, did not expect over 300 reads in two weeks. THANKS)

I entered my classroom, Bipper following behind I sat down next to the window at the back and Bipper joined my table. The tables in our room usually have enough room for two people to sit on. So that's what most people did so we could talk to our friends, since I only had Bipper at the moment. Though I was slightly worried he would replace me with someone else.

"Hey. You okay there?" Bipper asked, I turned to him.
"Yea, sorry I was daydreaming," I replied. I felt a whack on my head.
"ow! What was that for!?" I yelled, he smirked and stared.
"No reason," he said. I growled and began to hear laughing, I sighed and turned to Clara and the others laughed at me. Bipper was frowning at them.
"Wow! Even you're friend doesn't like you!" She laughed. Bipper looked at me with a spiteful and mischievous glint in his eye. I became slightly worried.

He walked up to them, smiling, but it wasn't the smile he always showed me, it was calm and laid back.
"Hey, it's not that I don't like her, I just like to attack people, so if you want to be my new punching bag, keep teasing her, okay? And if this wasn't clear enough then maybe this is," he was glaring now, and she looked really intimidated,"stay the fuck away from her, she is MY punchbag, and she's no longer yours to attack," he then smiled at her, the freaky smile he does to me, and walks away, back to me. I didn't know how to act, laugh? Frown? Shout? I just kept a straight face staring at him.
"What was that?" I asked nervously.
"Me being "protective" over you," he laughed slinging an arm on my chair as he sat down.
Class began.

After class ended I walked out of class, with Bipper (of course) following behind. I turned to him.
"It's break, you wanna get some food?" I asked. He nodded. We went to the lunch hall,  and got some food.
"I'm gonna eat it like a human!" I said to him and pretended to pour the water I bought on my eyes. He snickered at me.
"Hey kid? You're alright, but this is better," I smiled at him before he suddenly shoved the food I bought him in my face, my face became greasy.
"EWWW Bipper!!!" I yelled, I then pushed him off his chair, he faked that he was in pain causing attention. 
"Hey stop your causing attention," I muttered, he looked at me and laughed, standing up he snatched the water off me. Proceeding to POUR IT ON HIS EYES.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS? I DIDNT THINK-" he silenced me by shoving the water in my mouth.
"SH.....your attracting attention," he said, smirking. I just stared at him. I took it out my mouth.
"Really?"