Epilogue of Part One

*excuse me while I cry in the corner*

"Xander Alvarez Black." I whisper to the smiling infant in my arms, his dark eyes gazing up at me in wonder. A bit of dark hair lines his head, and I stroke it softly, bringing a giggle from him. My child. Our baby boy.    

    I am sitting in a rocking chair in the baby's nursery, the walls covered with deep blue paper that Octavius and I had put up together. It took us a while, and a bit of arguing, that led to a few distractions, but it got done.

    Xander coos in my arms, his chubby fingers wrapping around the tip of my ring finger, tapping lightly on the glistening diamond ringed around it.

    "So silly." I giggle, and tickle him lightly, his soft gurgles adorable and warming.    

    A knock at the door, and I look up to see Octavius, his hair slightly damp from his shower, and wearing only a pair of soft sweatpants.

    "Mind if I interrupt?" He jokes, and I smile at him with a wink.

    "I don't know, I was having a pretty crazy conversation with Xander here."

    "I'm sure." He kneels down in front of me, lightly touching Xander's cheek. I smile at them both, my perfect family.

    When Xander was first born, Octavius was terrified to touch him, worried that somehow he would become like his father. But after a few hours, father and son were happily napping together on the couch.

    Even though he's only a few months old, Xander is growing quickly, as most werewolf pups do, but as the son of an alpha, he is especially big.

    Soon, Xander is asleep in my arms, and I lay him down into his crib, snuggled into his favorite stuffed lamb, a gift from his grandfather, my father, who is the new beta of the pack. Kane and Damien were quickly exiled from the pack, and honestly, good riddance to them.

    I sit down on the floor of Xander's room, putting books back on the small book shelf, and Octavius comes up behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

    "You're so beautiful." He whispers against my skin and I smile, leaning back against him.

    "Careful, keep doing that and we're going to have to build another nursery." I whisper.

    "Is that a promise?" He breathes against my neck.

    "Maybe."

    He turns me around so I'm sitting in his lap facing him.

    "You're so perfect, so unbelievably beautiful."

    "Just wait, soon I'll be old and have frown lines and wrinkles."

    "And everyday, I will tell you how beautiful you are, and how much I love you."   

    "And what about when everything starts to sag?" I joke, motioning to my chest with my hands.

    He wraps his arms around my behind, and I laugh softly.

    "I'll still kiss you, and hold you, and love you. Because you're mine, and I'm your's. And that's never going to change."

End of Part One

BUT WAIT

Don't start crying yet, because I've decided to make "Octavius" the first part of a.... SERIES

That's right, I'm not done with this world yet :)

I will be writing a sequel called "Klaude" that will talk about him finding his mate :)

ALSO...

I will be writing a prequel, called "Titan" about titan's life before he became the monster he is in "Octavius"

Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read "octavius" and thank you especially to those who read and commented and were there for every update <3

please share this story with friends, or leave your final thoughts in the comments below

I love you guys and I'll see you soon with the new stories !!!!!

Love,

Noelle <3