Love Elevator

Hello! This is my new story. I hope you enjoy this romance werewolf story as well. Please give this story a chance and I won't make you regret reading it! ^^

This chapter is dedicated to Riya..^^ thanks for your support and also for promoting my story ^^

Plz vote/comment if you like it ^^ Thank You~

Enjoy...

*****

"This is so boring!" Looking around me, I grumbled under my breath.

I thought I had already said it quietly. But of course, the person in front of me, my step-mom wouldn't overlook any of my gestures. She gave me her trademark evil eyes. The eyes with the famous ability to pierce through the air, and then left a big hole on the wall. I was just kidding! However, I swore it was that scary. I quickly shut my mouth and gave her an angelic smile, or at least, tried to. She knew, though, that I was far from innocent.

She knew the real me. I am the girl who loved to make pranks, whether I was doing it all alone or with my minions. At school, I was the mastermind and my classmates were my minions. They called me "The Queen". No one messed with me, because once they became my target, they would definitely suffer. However, I didn’t choose them randomly, only the annoying ones or bullies.

I would give you an example. The Queen Bee of my school was Nichole. She was very popular and yes - a slut! I was okay with it, but only if she never crossed paths with me. Her minions didn't have the guts to go against me. Nichole - being the blond bimbo who had a brain the size of a pea - decided to show me who was the boss. She loved becoming the center of attentions, and she thought that I took those from her with my title as “The Queen”.

Yes, she hated me, because of a simple reason. I was more popular than her. That was it!

One day, she came up to me, slapping me without any reason. That was for me of course, but for her, taking her spotlight was a good reason and it was enough to harm me. What a crazy slut! Glaring at me, she clapped her hands and proudly said, "Why are all of you scared of this piece of trash? The Queen? Huh? That’s my title, freak. I have had enough people kept telling me about you, as The Queen!" She said the last part loudly, while pointing at me.

The corridor was silenced by her statement. All the students were shocked, looking at me to see my reaction. I just raised my eyebrows and let her enjoy her short glory. I wouldn’t want to stoop that low. Then I smiled with my killer smile. Everyone knew what the meaning was, except for the bimbo in front of me. She was too stupid to realize her mistakes. The audience was starting to leave silently. They were really afraid of me, well . . . more like my evil pranks.

I came to her and whispered softly. "Be prepared, Queen." I was emphasizing the Queen part, because I didn’t really want that title at all. That wasn’t even a big deal.

She just laughed and said, "Okay! I have my own minions, so let’s see who the winner is." But when she looked around, her minions who previously stood beside her were running away. All of them! She started to get nervous and tried to run away too and I let her.

Rolling my eyes, I went to opposite direction. I was a fast-thinker, so I already had a plan on how to deal with her. That bimbo had a habit which was so easy to guess. Nichole really took care of her body. So, I knew that she wouldn't eat any junk foods, calling my friend I asked her about it. She said that she only ate an apple at lunch.

I decided to skip the class before lunch, in order to prepare for my payback. I knew the guy who worked at the canteen very well, Jared. He was popular because of his hotness. He was handsome and had a well-built body which made all the girls in the school drooling. But, he had no effect on me, because he was my distant cousin.