[1.5]

I've told mum about the two of us dating. In factly, she surprised me with her reaction when I told her about it. She knew that we were going to happen, she noticed the love in my eyes when I looked at him and vice versa. I didn't even realise that there was love in his eyes the whole time! I guess I was oblivious about it.

A month has past and we've been together for that long. It's like time goes by real fast when you're in love. Before I know it, I'm going to be a hundred and have a lot of great-grandkids and still be in love with my soulmate.

I was fast asleep in bed when I heard a tap at my window. I went to ignore it since mum usually does that to check to see if I'm asleep. The tapping when on again and I groggily open my eyes. I went to rub the sleep out of my eyes as I check to see that the time was exactly midnight.

The tapping noise got my attention again and I saw a figure outside of my window. Knowing it was Luke, I got up and opened the window."What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?"I whisper shout.

"Nah, I had a perfect idea for our first date."I heard him smile. That got my attention as I'm now wide awake."What? Shouldn't that be during the day and not midnight?"I tell him.

"It's now Saturday morning, we got time. And I'm not like those people, I go by my own time. Plus I like doing crazy shit at night."

"Luke, you are really crazy. But I'll just go ahead to change."

"But you like it." he tease.

I giggle as I threw on a black shirt and jeans, along with my Converse. I'm not even sure if the shirt has letterings on it since my room is dark at this moment. I threw on the beanie since I'm too lazy to brush my hair.
I climb out of the window, Luke help me as I shut it and we start walking.

I look over at him and noticed he was carrying a small bag."What's in the bag?"I ask. He looks at the bag he was carrying in his hand."Just wait, that's for later. First, we should grab a snack, I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

Now that he mentioned snacks, I am a little hungry since dinner didn't really fill me up. I felt my stomach rumble a little as I place my hand on top of it.

Not long we entered a run down convenience store. The now beige tile flooring dirty from dirt, the yellow walls seem to get darker each year since no one bothered to freshen up the place. Red cursive signs hung all around, promised for quality food for the customers. I bet you that they don't even bother doing that after 2005, old indie music quietly playing from the speakers as the only cashier was flipping through a magazine.

Luke open the bag and start snatching snacks into his bag."What are you doing? You need to pay for them!"I quietly scold him.

"Why should I? They aren't even worth the price." he shrugged while pulling the strings for the bag to close.

We head out of the store and start walking down the street. He opens the bag and tosses me a bag of candy."Aw, you remembered my favourite candy."I smile.

"Duh, it's not that hard."

I start eating the candy that Luke stole for me. I love having these moments with Luke, just the two of us in the night. I still get anxious that one day mum will catch me not being in bed at a certain time. But now all I want to do is just be right beside Luke.

"Whoa, slow down Bambi!"Luke's voice chuckles from down the sidewalk. I stopped and realised that I left Luke all away in the back and I'm walking faster than he is. I don't even know where we are going.