Chapter 14

Hello, it's me! I have finally decided to post another chapter.

A giant thank you to all of those who have kept up with my story

A giant thank you to all of those who have kept up with my story. I have gotten away for the original flow of the story. I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with it, but I'm starting to figure it out again.
Okay
1...

2...

3...

READ
*************

"This is hot be careful," the soup was laid on the side table next the bed.

"Now, make sure you eat all of it. I need you better." I roll my eyes at his frown.

"Landon, you're never going to get better if you don't let me take care of you." I say to him.

Landon has been sick for about 3 days. He originally refused any help I was trying to give him, but this morning when we woke up Landon could barely move because he was so sick. Now, it is my turn to play doctor and I am loving every minute of it.

"I'm not even that sick, Lil." He said and started coughing.

"Now who is in denial?" I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes and opens his arm.

"Get over here." 

"Aye aye captain." I say crawling on to the bed and curling into his arms.

"I have to leave for a little while." He said after a long moment of silence.

I slowly sit up and turn to look him.

"Where are you going?" I ask shakily

"Riverstone." Riverstone? That's a full day's drive.

"Why? What's in Riverstone?"

"Not a what. A who."

"What's going on?"

"I'm going to meet with a woman who lives there. She is very good in the art of healing. She's like you."

"Really? Can she- do you think she can heal me?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. But I know she can help us figure this out. She was also held captive for her powers."

There was a long silence. I was thinking of all that could happen. What if she know of how to heal me? Would he just suddenly disappear? Or would Landon go hunt him down. What if Landon gets his hopes up and I can be healed by her.