Chapter 13

We spent 3 hours setting up chairs and running around to help with the setting of the arch and flowers. I was so exhausted, I just wanted to sit down and rest for a minute but no time was to spare. The ceremony starts at 4pm and we were just now taking a break.

“I am starving” Michael whined to my grandfather who glared at his grandson throwing a random object at him.

“Whining is for little kids, start acting like a man” Michael mimicked him making Emilio laugh and Alex giggle as he watched his idiot brother.

“I’m hungry too” I declared and everyone stared at me as if I said something unknown.

“Stop looking at me like that or I will change my mind” I warned with utter annoyance, Grandfather walked over to the table and grabbed us a plate of fruit and snacks as he kissed the top of my head sweetly as I felt the warm pit of love and kindness. 

“Put some meat on those bones” He commanded but I glared at him and blew a raspberry at him which surprised him and made his face red. That ruined the bonding moment.

“Young lady-“ He started with a uprising angry tone in his voice

“Sorry” I apologized quickly as I stuffed a bunch of cubed cheese in my mouth making Emilio burst out of laughter. 

“Just be ready by 3 ok?” He informed us over again, we all nodded and continued to eat off the plate

I continued to stuff my face with the snacks as I couldn’t even feel myself become full at all any time soon 

“So what did everyone do last night Emilio?” I turned to him as he was admiring the green garden surrounded by us that was being transformed into a ceremony. He seemed a little shaken up when he arrived late like he witnessed something he may never speak of ever again. But who am I to ask and put my nose into it?

“Well Louis and Eleanor joined me and Vic to shopping in the town, and I think Niall and Christa went out for dinner” I choked on my cheese as was shock with disbelief.

Niall and Christa?!

“What” I exclaimed getting up from the table surprisingly everyone. I cleared my throat and sat back down like a lady and motioned Emilio to continue. 

“Yeah, they seemed to be really getting close, don’t worry they seem to be meant for each other” he reassured me as he plopped mozzarella in his mouth.

“Well hello Soberanes brats” my mood turned annoyed as I recognized the familiar voice come from behind me. 

“Ethan get hit by a bus” I growl as I grab another cube, a hand gripped onto mines and a moist wet warm mouth sucked the cube of cheese out of my mouth, I yanked my hand away disgusted as everyone laughed.

“You’re disgusting!” Hissing at the immature fool, I wiped the saliva from my infected fingers and gagged as he smiled proudly.

“And you’re a spoiled brat” I sent dagger towards him as he sat next to Alex and ruffled his hair, Declan took a seat next to me as I smiled at him.

The conversation that we had last night popped up into my mind as I saw his blue crystal eyes.

“So what time do we get ready?” Declan asked me with a sweet smile as he handed me a napkin to wipe my hand from Ethan germs.

I took it as I nodded for acceptance.

“3pm sharp” Stating with clear mocking of my grandfather.

“I’m glad you’re my date for this, I mean Geneva asked me but I am honored” He nervously spoke as his hands shake to grab my hand, I noticed and grabbed it for him.