Chapter 3- Kisses

Melody's POV

The next day I get up the way I do every morning and get ready, putting on a black high waisted shorts and a plain white shirt that says 'NOPE' in capital letters on the front. This shirt explains my mood every day, honestly.

My mom drives me to school even though my school is in walking distance of my house. She just drops me because she has to take by brother to school and my school is on the way. Its pretty convenient because that means no exercise early in the morning and it also means that no other students that go to my school have to see me walking like a zombie to school on a Monday morning.

"Enjoy school sweetheart." My mom says as I get out the car. Ha, enjoy school. As if that is even remotely possible. "Bye mom, see you later." I say, slamming the door shut.

I walk up the steps to my school. Ah, my favorite place to be every day at seven in the morning. Not. I really hate school. I just need a six month holiday twice a year, that's all I ask. Oh and they need to get rid of maths as a subject because it sucks.

I walk into the school and look around for Tyson. Why? Because he kissed me and I KICKED HIM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE! Oh my gosh, what have I done? What was I thinking? Why am I such an idiot? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I spot Tyson leaning against his locker, his hands are stuffed in the pockets of his black jeans and his white shirt is hugging his body in all the right places. It's sad to admit that he is absolutely gorgeous. His eyes are scanning the hallways, looking for someone as his two best friends; Jackson and Tyler talk beside him and laugh about something stupid. Jackson has his arm around one of the 'easy' girls at our school named Kyla. Kyla is best friends with Brittany and you don't even want to know who Brittany is, trust me.

I look back at Tyson and realize his eyes are on me. Oh my gosh! I quickly hide my face behind my long, light brown hair and try to walk past Tyson to my locker. Tyson calls my name several times but I don't answer, instead I start walking faster.

Strong, muscled arms wrap around my waist and pull me backwards against someone's chest. "Why are you avoiding me?" Tyson whispers in my ear, making a shiver go down my spine. "Why are you talking to me?" I ask. "No lo se [I don't know]." He says. "Don't speak Spanish to me." I command. "¿Por qué? ¿Te molesta? [Why? Does it bother you?]" Tyson asks. No, I just find it really sexy. "Yes, me molesta [It bothers me]." I say, honestly. "Bueno." He whispers, "¿Tu hablas español? [You speak Spanish?]" He asks, looking surprised. I roll my eyes, "If you didn't know I spoke Spanish then why did you speak to me in Spanish?" I ask. He shrugs. Idiot. "I need to talk to you, alone." He says and pulls me by my wrist towards the janitors closet. "What? But there is two minutes until school starts." I complain. In different circumstances I would be more than happy to skip literature but because its Tyson I want to get away as fast as I can.

He pulls me into the janitors closet and shuts the door. I lean against the wall and sigh, "What do you want?" I ask, exasperated. Tyson walks towards me and puts his hand under my chin and lifts it, making me look directly into his green eyes. The closet is dimly lit but I can still see the smirk on his face, "I want you." He whispers.

"W-what?" I stutter. Get yourself together! This is Tyson McCannon! He chuckles, "You're cute, my cariño [darling]." He states.

He leans his face towards mine and I hold my breath. Don't kiss me. Please, don't kiss me. My mind begs. I let out a breath when his face stops, his lips a centimeter away from mine. His hot breath fans against my face. He smells so good, like cinnamon and something hot. It smells delicious.

Tyson moves his lips a bit closer to mine and bites my lips causing a soft moan to escape my lips. No! Stupid mouth. He chuckles at my reaction, "Le di! [Bullseye!]" Tyson says. Damn it, biting is my weakness. Tyson is the one person I didn't want to know that.

Tyson moves his lips down to the bottom of my neck and bites me again causing me to moan louder and I put my hand in his shoulder because he's making my knees feel weak. He smiles against my skin. Damn it. He traces kisses lightly up my neck and on my jaw then lightly bites my ear and pulls. I bite my lip, knowing that my mouth doesn't stay shut. I'm breathing hard, he knows my weakness. The one thing that can bring me to my knees.

Well not literally, ya lil' nasties!

Tyson brings his lips in front of mine once again and before I can say anything, his lips crash against mine. No! He is kissing me again!

*-*-*

Mwahaha I love being able to control what hot guys do with my mind. (Even if they're fictional.) Perks of being a writer ;)

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG