Showers

"Come take a shower with me... You're all sticky," Frank giggled, pulling Gerard to his feet.

"If this is your way of telling me you want to have sex in the shower, I'm all for it," Gerard teased, Frank doing his best to not let Gerard know just how tempting that offer was.

"Just warning you, the water heater is shit, so the water is normally fucking freezing," Gerard mumbled, awkwardly scratching his neck. Embarrassment filled him at the pathetic place he called his home, Frank's tender smile eventually melting that away.

"I'll just keep you warm, then," Frank replied softly, standing back to his feet and stepping closer to Gerard. He wrapped his arms around his slim waist, pressing light kisses to his neck and shoulders. They became a little less tender and a lot more sloppy when Gerard grinded back against him, a quiet groan falling from the tattooed man's lips.

"Come on, or we really will be stuck with cold water," Frank chuckled, climbing into the tub. Gerard stepped in after him, sighing softly as the warm water cascaded over his shoulders. His hair was only partially wet, tangled strands hanging around his face in dripping tendrils.

Frank lathered soap onto his fingers, scrubbing away the sweat that clung to his entire body. Gerard licked his lips and watched him, not even hiding it in the slightest.

"Frankie..." he purred, the tattooed man halting his movements and meeting the redhead's lusty gaze. "I can think of something much more fun to do than wash..."

"Oh, really?" Frank said with a smirk, a dominant edge to his voice. Gerard's lower body twitched in anticipation, the tattooed man stepping closer to him.

"Does it have something to do with this?" Frank asked teasingly, loosely wrapping his fingers around Gerard's cock and slowly flicking his wrist.

"Y-yes," Gerard choked out, his breathing hitching when Frank ran his thumb through his slit.

"Hmm..." Frank said thoughtfully, moving his hand a little faster.

"Fuck, Frankie, please..." Gerard begged, a desperate edge to his voice. The tattooed man's reply was to drop to his knees, flicking out his tongue and teasingly licking the tip.

"Fuck me..." Gerard panted, curling his fingers in Frank's hair when he finally took him into his mouth. Frank chuckled and continued to tease him, rapidly moving his hand but swirling his tongue at an incredibly slow pace.

"Shit, I'm close," the redhead panted, Frank pulling off with an amused smirk.

"Frankie! That's not fair-" Gerard whined, Frank cutting him off with a kiss before he could say more. Gerard's fingers once again tangled in his hair, Frank's hands firmly pinning him to the wall by the hips.

The tattooed man eventually pulled away, Gerard whimpering at the loss of his soft lips. Frank just smirked at him before he put his fingers in his mouth, sensually sucking and coating them with saliva. Gerard couldn't help but moan at the erotic sight, a string of spit connected Frank's fingers to his bottom lip when he eventually pulled them out.

Gerard shifted so one foot was elevated on one of the built-in shelves of the tub, leaning heavily on the wall. Frank smirked and leaned in to kiss him, gently inserting his spit-slicked fingers. Gerard moaned at the intrusion, a small smile playing about Frank's lips as he began scissoring them. He soon added a third, a high-pitched squeal coming from Gerard when he crooked his fingers just the right way and hit that special spot inside him.

"Uh, Frankie," Gerard moaned, desperation in his voice. "Quit teasing me or I'm gonna come before you even get inside me..."

"Fuck, um, we don't have a condom," Frank mumbled, chewing his lip.