Chapter 16

Character's Secret 

Lexi From A.N.T form reminds me so much of my character lexi. Only difference is This lexi is a complete female dog. Personally I just hate her -_- 

Forgive me By Maher Zain. Thought this song was best for this chapter.  

I need your forgiveness now more than anything else in the world. ~Santa  -Elf

I lazily got out of bed, feeling depressed from all that had happened since yesterday. All along I was used, all along I liked Luther and now he is in jail because of me. 

What if Luther wanted to press charges? I mean he is eighteen, which gives him the right to do that if he pleased. Who wouldn't? If someone sent me to jail wrongly i'm one hundred and ten percent sure my dad would press charges after everything.  

Who was I to hope for his forgiveness?

I would never forgive my self. Never.

Taking my tablets I walked down stairs into the kitchen for some food. Everyone was dressed and eating around the table. Everyone was quite. If a pin dropped we would probably hear the sounds it makes and the vibrations that would come after it. 

Sitting down I pour out some milk and instead of going with the usual cereal, I optioned for some of Dylan's Cinnamon toast crush. Those where my favorite before I thought about keeping up this model body figure. It and reese's puff. 

"Aren't you going to school honey?" My mom asked. 

Before I could tell her no my dad replied. 

"Yes she is katelyn go get dress as soon as your finish"

"But I haven't even showered yet!" I complain. 

"That's not my problem just know in ten minutes i'm coming to drag you out the house dressed or not" He replied in a serious tone. 

I stood up and walked leave my unfinished cereal. Going up stairs and back in my room I took a bath washed my hair in the process and brushed my teeth. 

"Five minutes left!" My dad yelled. 

Letting out a groan I put on a black sweat pants and a plain white tank top. Which was something I would of worn in the house. 

"Two minutes!"

Sending a glare at the door I  quickly tried to brush my damped curly hair in a neat bun but after about two fails I left it out to just go free. I spotted a white flip flop at my bed side and I just put it on. 

Taking up my black 'K K' bag I looked in the mirror. No make up, my chubby cheeks was there for the world to see. My green eyes looked dull and lifeless and a dark rim was forming under neat them due to all the crying and stress I was going through lately. At least I was still curvy in this outfit. I glee. 

But my mood was damped when I thought about what was going to happen at school. All my popularity would be question, The girls probably would be ashamed to walk with me. I wonder how cathlyn would react to this? Since she had to go to collage practically dress like this every morning since dad took all her hot clothe. 

No.

I don't care anymore.

I'm done with being popular. I'm done with this 'Popular Katelyn Page persona' That girl is dead. 

I'm in this mess right now because she tried to be like cathlyn. Just like her.  She was just a shadow clone of some one else. 

I'm going to be me from now on.