Without knowing anything at all

Chapter I dont even know..

"Why are you walking so fast?!" I yelled after Noah. He was walking way too fast through the trees. My legs still did hurt from all that running and walking slower wouldn't hurt anyone.

"You are just being too slow" he said that made me roll my eyes. I looked up at the sky and saw that it was a different kind of blue. Actually all blues were different. This one was nearing dark, but with a light. It was like a certain type of life. Some people has nothing but bad things lingering around them, but there is always that one light that would lit the bad one up a bit.

"You coming?" Noah said, making me snap out of my thoughts. I looked around and saw that I was still on the same spot, looking at the sky. He then turned to his left, something catching his eye. Without even looking at me, he walked over to it. When I saw what he was holding, I walked faster towards him, ignoring the pain in my legs.

"Who the heck is this?" he said, while reading the letter. I tried to snatch it from his arms. He was holding it high, but was still able to read it. I tried to take it but he wasn't giving.

"Why are you so freaking tall" I said, jumping to get it from him. He just smirked at me while folding the letter.

"We are going to hike" he said, while turning around and walking towards the end of the woods. So that was what the letter said. I just kept silent, not even wanting to know what the letter said. It was a short one though, I was sure of it. I was done with these letters, even before it had started. I wanted to know who it was and what they wanted from me.

"Let's get you home" he said, but I didn't even listen to him. My mind was trying to think of people who it could be. I wasn't a social people nor did I really have friends, so there was no one I could think of.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Noah asked me, making me stop in my tracks. I let out a breath.

"I am just.. I don't know why these letters are for. I just- never mind" I said while trying to walk further.

"Wait!" I heard Noah yell from behind. I obeyed him, making my tired legs stop.

"Don't be scared, I am in this with you. And don't the letters say that they are just there to let you find something? Let's see what we will find, and after that you can move on" he said, while looking me in the eyes as if he was trying to let me agree with him.

"But.. but what if I get disappointed? What if it is something that will mess up my mind more?" I asked him. He just shook my head.

"Trust me on this. And if it is something bad, I will take the blame. You have it in your own hand to let things affect you or not. Don't choose it" he said, making me smirk because he said the words like I had thought of before.

"Come on, your parents must be waiting" he said, making us start to walk.

"Won't Black get mad when he sees you with me?" I asked him. I couldn't even think of what kind of 'revengy' stuff Black would pull on him. Or me.

"He doesn't have a reason to. I do what I want" he said, making me confused.

"You guys are so different. How do you hang out with each other?" I asked him out of curiosity. I mean, Black was Black. I never understood how he had friends.

"You only know your brother" he said while throwing me a look that made me go silent. As you wish, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random Fact: Me and my best friend have been friends for seven years, and til we got to know Taylor Swift and started revealing things we were passionate about a year ago, we didn't even know each others fave color..

Next chapter will be the begin of everything I think.. Tell me your thoughts!