Chapter 12- Third Origin

WARNING, MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS IF NOT UP TO DATE IN MANGA!!!! This is kinda short, and is dedicated to the new chapter of Fairy Tail.

*******************************************************
Lucy's POV

"Ne, Celestia. How much will it hurt?" I was curious. Wendy also asked me that earlier.

"Lucy. The third origin is very powerful. The earthing, Ultear, has mastered it by the Time Dragon, Temps secretly. If this was casted for a normal human, then in exchange for a short time of extreme upgrade in power, the user cannot use magic anymore.

However, since you are the princess of the universe, and Wendy as your knight, you two will not receive that consequence. You girls just arrived here. If you do it now, it would be as painful as the second origin, but better for the training. In the future you will be strong enough to cast this on someone normal and their magic won't be gone."

I shivered at the memories of the second origin. I promised myself not to try anything like that ever again! But I guess it would be best for the training.

"Celestia. I'll do it. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to handle the pain!" I said with confidence. But I'm actually scared at heart.

"If you say so... I'll call Wendy." She closed her eyes and a few seconds later, Wendy came flying over with Grandeeny.

How did she do that!?

"Telepathy and reading minds. You'll learn it soon." She just smiled at me. Woah.

We explained everything is to Wendy, and sure enough she shivered but was up for it.

"Alright, are you girls ready?" She said and we nodded.

We closed our eyes and waited for the pain. Nothing happened for a moment. But then the familiar pain came back again. The almost unbearable pain.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" We both screamed and the pain made me wish that I was dead instead.

After 30 minutes, that horrible pain finally stopped. We fainted though, because it was after all that training.i felt we were carried back to our rooms.

~1 hour later~

I woke up at 9 p.m. My muscles are aching a bit, like the pain was still there. I groaned, waking Wendy up. She was laying next to me. I felt really bad. But we both know that we are glad. We advanced!

We both walked to the dining room to eat. Wendy turned to me and smiled.

"Lucy-ne! Aren't you excited to see the guild's reaction when we go back?" I smiled back at her.

"Yup! I can't wait I miss them too!"

I really do. I wish we can quickly finish training and go back. I stared out the window, wondering, how are they at the guild? They better be happy and not sad, or else I'll beat them when I go back!