Pazza Donna

^I was searching for fight gifs and this came up among hundreds of boxing gifs.

The internet is a mysterious place

***

The two men behind Mr. Cousin Brother here started advancing with slow and steady steps.

I turned the boy around, clumsily but firmly snaking a hand around his neck, it now resting in the crook of my elbow.

Thank God that we're almost the same height because I don't think I would be as successful if he was a couple of inches taller.

"Pazza donna... Merda..." the boy murmured under his breath, trying to struggle and freezing when he felt the muzzle of my lighter gun into his back.

The only thing that could give the gun away would be looking down the barrel and seeing the little mechanism for the lighter, but I've noticed that they never look that closely.

And now with the nuzzle covered, I didn't have anything to fear.

Well... Except the real guns they carry...

But those are unimportant details.

"You barge into my home, crack several of my ribs, you drink my tea and then you start insulting not only me, but Dante too. There's so much I will tolerate. You get your little pieces of shit - no offence -" I say towards the two men he came with, then turn back to the boy " and get out of here before my finger slips and you'll have to leave with one additional hole than when you've come. " I say angrily into his ear, keeping my eyes on his two bodyguards or whatever they might be.

He tried one more struggling motion then stilled and sighed,relaxing.

"I get it puttana... You can put the gun down now. I'll leave" he said calmly,letting his arms go limp by his side.

"This might surprise you, but I've learned Italian profanities the past couple of days... You know, to use in possible arguments with Dante and Co. .... " I drag out in disgust, not letting my arm loosen around his neck.

"Ok, I get it. Sorry. Now let me go you- just let me go, this" he interrupted ,pointing towards my headlock" is not comfortable in the least."

I looked at him for a second and pushed him with the gun, urging him forward.

"Start walking." I say, loosening my arm and retrieving it.

As soon as I returned my hand to my side, the boy turned sharply and tackled me to the ground, making me yelp with pain when I hit the floor hard, making tiny hot tears escape from the corners of my eyes.

I quickly blinked, trying to suppress the pain, but it did little in that way. My head was buzzing and I was gasping for air.

The boy straddled me by the waist and kicked the fallen lighter gun away from my reach.

I struggled beneath him, but ceasing it as soon as I realised that my ribcage became an iron maiden for my lung.

I drew in many short breaths and as he tried to get hold of my hand and mobilise me, I grabbed one of his and dug my fingers into his skin, trying to harm him in any way I could.

He hissed and backhanded me with his free arm, successfully retrieving his caged arm from my claws

He looked at his hand which was now sporting purplish-red crescent marks, proof that I didn't go down without a fight .

My jaw was hurting like a motherfucker, but I couldn't care less as my mind was dead set on getting away from this little bitch.

I tried to throw him off on his side and managed to imbalance him,letting me crawl from between his legs.