WT1| Safety Hazard - 25

I looked to him confused. Why was he here? How did even know I'd be here? I honestly couldn't do anything but laugh. I knew this shit would happen. I absolutely knew it. Now, I just have to figure out a way to get out of this shit.

I sat back down as we stared at each other. I wanted to pull my gun out right now and kill his ass but I couldn't. I knew he had his people here. How would I protect myself? I couldn't die here and definitely not right now. If I did, so many things would go unfinished. I instantly thought about Taylor and everybody else at the house. If they were keeping me here then what the fuck was going on there?

I turned and watched the back of Melonie's head. She was talking to the judge now and Terri was sitting on the bench behind her, watching her too.

This was some fucked up shit and they all knew it.

     Once it was over, I stayed seated because I knew I wasn't going anywhere

Once it was over, I stayed seated because I knew I wasn't going anywhere. I knew how this shit went. I witnessed it multiple times, sometimes I was even the one doing the shit. I smirked in the direction of my dad. He really thought he had me. They all did but they were stupid for thinking it'd be this easy.

"Let's go, son." He said.

I got up slowly, sweeping my eyes across everyone now surrounding me: Terri, Melonie, and my dad with his two right hand men.

"Y'all niggas funny." I said, shaking my head and laughing.

"Real funny." I heard coming from behind my dad. I looked and Junior was standing there with five others and a cop.

One of my dad's men pulled a gun out on them and all six aimed their weapon at him.

My dad laughed before finally turning towards Junior. "You sure you wanna do that? Your babymama could be in trouble. Taylor too."

We seemed to get heated simultaneously. "What the fuck did you do!?" I yelled.

"Now, would you stay if I told you? No. So put your guns down and we're taking my son." He looked at me then back to Junior. "Or we kill your son, his mother, the nanny, and his little girlfriend, Taylor."

"She gonna die anyway..." I heard Terri mumble.

"Shut up." Melonie said. I looked back at the two but decided against hitting them.

"So, what do you say?" My dad asked. Junior looked at me with dark eyes and I nodded to let him know it was cool.

Everybody lowered their guns and looked to me. I nodded.