Flashback

-*Your POV*-

You collapsed on your bed in a heap and let out a strange sound. It was a half sob, cry and half animal-crying-in-pain sound. It was inhumane, but it was all you could let out right now.
Kindle flew out and rested on your back. "Y/n, I know things are getting tough right now but..." Kindle drew circles on your back with her hoof and you sighed, a tear slipping down your cheek.
"Kindle. I don't know what to do. I feel so... Lost inside. I don't know if I like Cat Noir or Adrien and- I don't want to love either of them! I just want to die sometimes!" You cried out and sat up. Kindle flew in front of you, her eyes big with worry.
"Don't you ever say you want to die."
"Well, it's the truth! I just want to get out of here sometimes! I don't want to be me! I don't want to be Luna Moon!"
Tears strolled down your cheeks like a windowpane when it's a thunderstorm, the thunder roaring from your throat as sobs escaped.
"Y/n L/n. You are stronger than this. I know you are. You do remember that you were picked for a reason, right?"
"What reason? I'm nothing. Just a swimming pool of messed up emotions and a shattered mind. That's all I am anymore." You lay back down and shut your eyes, trying to prevent the tears from rolling out.
"If you were nothing, then why do Cat Noir and Adrien love you? Why do you love them? Do you even remember the first time you tried out Luna Moon? The first time you met me?"
The memories were flooding back.

Two years ago.
You were being dragged along by your crush, Jacob Saverns, as he pulled you through the throng of kids. "Jake, where are you taking me?" You laughed, assuming that he had finally noticed the little geek girl who spent most of her time learning about mythology than the latest outfits released from Teen Vogue.
         But you were way wrong.
   "Just wait, Y/n. Come in here." He dragged you inside a storage closet and shoved you against the wall. You hit your head, and you heard ringing in your ears. The lights were off and you didn't see Jessica until you felt her burning hands grip your wrist and twist you around as Jacob switched the light on.
         "Jessica? What are you doing here?" You asked and noticed Jacob lock the door, and slip the key into his pocket. Jessica snickered and pulled Jacob closer to her, her lips brushing his.
         "I'm here to make out with my boyfriend. Don't know what you're doing here though." She then smashed her lips against his and you caught him returning it to your displeasure.
        You gasped in horror as tears started down your cheeks. You turned to the door, but Jessica hiked up her skirt and kicked you in the leg and you cried out in pain, as you slid against the wall, never taking your eyes off their lips.
         "Stop!" You cried out to them, but they ignored you and Jessica kicked you again, this time in the rib. The wind got knocked out of you and you sobbed harder, your cries eventually making their way into the halls.
        Jessica looked down at you, her brown eyes flashing with anger. She pulled away from Jacob and crouched down next to you, grabbing your hair and tugging. The pain was unbearable.
         "Shut up you idiot! Jacob doesn't like you, no one likes you. You're just a stupid ugly piece of trash! You should be more considerate, every day I have to look at your ugly face along with everyone else. Why are you even here? Huh, Y/n?"
         She beat you up good, Jacob just standing there laughing.
  He broke your heart.
       But it didn't matter. You couldn't feel anything right now. Jessica and Jacob left arm-in-arm, leaving you in the closet, bawling your eyes out.
       You knew that you would never forget that faithful day as you dragged yourself out onto the sidewalk, your tears staining the sidewalk.
        All of a sudden, you heard a man groaning and you turned your head towards the sound. You gasped even though your lungs burned. There was a poor old man in a red Chinese shirt laying on the sidewalk, trying to reach his cane, and everyone passed by not even noticing him.