Chapter 10

He came towards me arms out stretched, before pressing me against him.
"Mine" he muttered possessively, burying his face in my neck inhaling deeply. My eyes were wide open as I stared straight ahead, my body unable to move, I was frozen. My eyes gazed at the door that seemed so far right now unable to blink, the tense back of his strong neck in my view, bluish green veins protruded from his tan skin, there was something so terrifyingly animalistic about the way he help himself.
"All mine." He grabbing word against my skin, the scrape of his teeth against my soft skin awakening me from my paralyzed state.

I trembled in his arms desperately trying to get away and he let out a ferocious growl, angered by the attempts his mate made to escape his hold. He pulled back from my throat to be able to look into my eyes, but kept his arms tightly around me.

"Don't try to get away from me. You belong to me." He said his eyes darkening as he stared at me, before pressing me back into his chest. I squirmed in his grasp, unable to stay still, the door was just across the room, I just had to get to it. The brass of the door knob shined tauntingly as I looked at it hopelessly trapped in his arms. His arms tightened around me as he crushed my chest to his, growling in warning against me.

I weaselled my arms out of his hold, doing the only thing I could think of. The smooth skin of his face ripping under my fingernails as I raked them down his face. His hold loosened enough for me to pull away, but the look on his face had me unable to move. I couldn't help but miss the tender look his scorching hazel eyes had always held, but this, this was what this man truly was the Alpha of all dominating obsessive Alpha males.

His canines extended as he growled deeply making the very core of the earth shake. He came towards me again blood dripping out of the fresh cuts my nails had left on his soft tan skin. His arms wrapped around my waist, and he hoisted me up into his arms before throwing me roughly onto the cream coloured bed.

"You thought you could get away mate?" He asked, something sinister darkening his eyes now but it wasn't long that I got the luxury of simply looking at him above me. I felt the weight of his body pining down my much smaller form, his face burying itself in my neck. A shiver taking down my spine as I felt his hot warm tongue right above my collarbone, the sensation taunting me, telling me of what to come next, and every muscle in my body tensed in terrified anticipation. He licked over my skin roughly, before his canine dig into the skin, tearing it open brutally.

I let out a bloodcurdling scream as the pain of his canines ripping through my soft skin registered, blood immediately pooling from the wound, wetting the sheets beneath me as I thrashed in his hold. The creme coloured silk of the pillows stained scarlet with my blood, as my body trembled violently once beneath him before going completely still.

I jolted awake, and nearly screamed when I saw the cream coloured silk sheets. I shot out of bed scrambling to get the sheets off my legs as I desperately panted for breath. A soft knock was heard on the door and I wiped my damp hair back from my face, panting deeply, my hands shaking as I tried to wipe the sweat from my upper lip. The fear still coursing through me from the horrifyingly realistic dream. A part of me wishing desperately to run out of this castle right now, to run so far that Knight would never be able to find me. A place where no one even knew of him. My eyes burnt with unshed tears as the longing to hug my parents filled me.

Another slightly louder knock sounded on the door, I swiped at my eyes, taking a few deep breaths before calling for the person to enter.

The butler from the first day walked in, giving me a short bow. He took one look at my face and his brows creased immediately but he said nothing, choosing rather to look away from me.
"Ma'am Sire Knight has gone out on very important work but he will be back at night, he has asked me to give you a tour of the house if you would wish so." He said ensuring to look everywhere but me. I was about to refuse when I realized there was no need to be brisk with the help, they were simply doing their job. Admittedly the palace was absolutely stunning, a tour would have to be in order. Perhaps it would even get my mind off of the dream, and if Knight wasn't home then there wasn't any reason that I couldn't take a tour of the magnificent palace.