Hospital wings and Hogsmade

I open my eyes. All I see is white. I try to sit up. I see that Harry and Vic are sitting next to the bed I'm laying on.

"Ava!" Vic yells. He tackles me in a hug. I wince.

"You fell 2 stories!" Harry says.

Wow. I know that I fell but wow! That's a long way.

"Move move. She fell two stories! She needs her rest." Madam Pomfrey exclaims.

Harry and Vic walk out of the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey shoves a couple of potions down my throat. The potions taste like everything gross combined.

After two hours Madam Pomfrey lets me go. I walk out of the hospital wing. I walk down to the Great hall for lunch. I see Hermione and sit next to her.

"Hi Mione." I say to her.

"Hey Ava. Are you going to Hogsmade today?" Mione asks.

"Yes I am." I answer.

"Do you want to go look for dresses for the ball with me?" She asks.

"Sure." I respond.

I grab some chicken off of a platter. I put it on my plate and start eating. The chicken is so good! Then Mione and I head up to my room for money.

When we get to the seventh floor I pace three times thinking about my room. The door appears she gasps.

When she sees the room she gasps again. "This room is so beautiful! Do you really have it to yourself?" She asks in shock.

"Yes I do. Now let me go get my money." I say. I open the door to the stairs and walk up them. When I get to my room I grab my purse and slide down the banister.

We run down to the carriages. Filch checks our passes and we get into a carriage.

"I'm so excited! This is my first time at Hogsmade!" I exclaim.

The carriage stops. We run to Whiches Wardrobe. It is a dress shop for witches. We walk in.

"Welcome to Whiches Wardrobe. What can I do for you?" The employee asks.

"We need dresses for the Christmas ball." I say.

"Well you would look good in green and you would look good in red." She said pointing at Mione first then me.

The employee runs to the back and grabs two dresses. "These will look good." She said handing them to us. We each run into a dressing room.

When we come out we look stunning! Hermione looks beautiful with her green dress. Her hair goes perfectly with her dress.

We go to the counter to pay

We go to the counter to pay. I put my money on the counter. She counts my galleons and puts them in the cash register.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." She says.