2 My Brother's Beta

© Caitlin Shepherd 2011

Enjoy lovelies!

(-Chapter two-)

I woke up to see a squirrel peering down at me from a low branch above my head. My eye sight could define every piece of fur on it’s body, despite the fact that I just woke up and had a killer headache.

I sat up, hissing under my breath, and saw that the rodent had run off. Standing up very, very slowly, I noticed a few things at once.

1)    I could see and hear everything. It was like I had developed inhuman abilities over night. It was completely surreal.

2)    I was naked. Don’t ask me how, but I just was.

3)    I was a LOT thinner than the night before. My waist was toned from what I could see and my legs were almost half the size.

What happened last night?

“Mum!” I screamed as I ran to – what I hoped – was the direction of my house. As I developed a steady pace, I realised that I wasn’t waring out. It was like I could run for days on end without getting even the slightest bit puffed.

And, on top of that, I was running so fast that I could already see my house’s backyard. Not only that, but even with the speed, I could see everything clearly. While running. I’m seriously getting freaked out.

I didn’t even care that I was naked; I ran into the house – via the back door – and launched myself into the arms of my brother, Kyle.

“Why, hello there sexy.” He said seductively.

Did he not recognise me? “Kyle, it’s me!”

“Who?” he starred down at me blankly. He searched my face for recognition, and I saw the exact moment when it clicked. “Bethany…”

I nodded. “I don’t know what happened last night. I just woke up in the forest…” I began to cry quietly, and I buried my head in his shoulder. He pulled back slightly, and took off his shirt. Once he had pulled the large blue shirt over my head, he pulled me into a brotherly hug.

“Beth… h-how…” he stuttered, looking down at me with curiosity.

“What?” I starred up at him. “Is there something wrong with me? Oh God, if someone’s drawn a moustache on me it’s your fault…”

“No, Beth,” he whispered warily. “Go look in the mirror,”

I felt like asking why, but it didn’t look like the reason mattered very much. So, I did as I was told, and walked down through our large house to my bedroom. I opened the door, and smelt the homeliness of it before I even saw it. My senses were still scaringly accurate, but I set that thought aside as I walked across the black carpet to my full length mirror.

And then I saw the biggest shock of the day.

The girl who starred back at me in the mirror couldn’t possibly be the same as yesterday. No, this girl was much too beautiful to really be me.

She was thin, but not too thin. It was as though she was born like that naturally, plus the slightest bit of muscle suggesting that she worked out regularly.

Her previously dull brown eyes now had honey coloured flecks in them, giving her a friendly feel. Her hair was long and dark with a natural red look whenever it hit the light; unlike my untidy brown hair.

Her lips were full and her eyes were large and beautiful, and I couldn’t help but wander if I was just dreaming.

It couldn’t possibly be me.

But the girl in the mirror moved at the exact time as I did, and copied me perfectly. It was definitely a reflection.

I felt kind of stupid, because I actually tried to trick the girl in the mirror, just so I could prove to myself that I was still a fat loser before I actually believed I had changed and let myself down.

So, I attempted to do a flip. Which ended in me face planting into the floor. Let me tell you, it hurt, but the pain subsided almost immediately. Not even a bruise, nor a scar.

Just perfect skin.

And it’s freaking me out.

I tried some other stuff, including a really fast movement that made my neck hurt. But, no matter what, the girl in the mirror moved with me.

So last night wasn’t a dream. I really did transform into a giant White werewolf.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Sorry that it's short!!

Vote :)

Comment n_n

Fan *__*

xx Caitey