You're Very Tasty (Avengers x reader drabble)

"Gamma Smacks?"  Bruce gasped, grabbing the cereal box assigned to his alter-ego's likeness from the center of the table where you had arranged them for display

"Gamma Smacks?" Bruce gasped, grabbing the cereal box assigned to his alter-ego's likeness from the center of the table where you had arranged them for display. "Gamma radiation shouldn't be joked about. Even low levels of gamma can be highly volatile."

"Bruce, there's no gamma radiation in the cereal," you sighed, having anticipated that his response would be the worst of them all. "Obviously, that would be completely ridiculous." You reached out and snatched the box from his hands and returned it to the display, much to his displeasure. "You're kind of missing the point."

"All it takes is one inquisitive little scientist..." he said, his voice fading as he removed his glasses to clean the lenses with the edge of his blue button-down shirt. "I should know."

The doctor's reaction wasn't the worst, as it would turn out. Not by a long shot.

"I refuse to have my cereal be called 'Iron Bran'. No way in hell." Tony snatched the box and pointed at the graphic, his eyes wide with shock. "Two scoops of repulsor power! It might as well just say that I'll blow their ass open!"

"Tony!"

"What? If anyone needs a bran cereal around here, it should be Cap. Bran is for the elderly, not Iron Man."

Steve took the hit in stride with a smirk quickly crossing his lips, "I hear that too much iron in your diet gets things backed up, Tony. I think your cereal is on point."

"Nice, babe," you whispered, reaching your fist to him to connect in congratulations. "But come on guys, none of the marketing ideas that we've had so far have made even a dent in your publicity. Nick's getting a little desperate." You took Steve's box and handed it to him, hoping that he would say something positive, even if only to appease you.

"Well this is a complete lie. Fortified with super-soldier serum for strength...wait! Why the hell are there Red Skull and HYDRA marshmallows in my cereal?!" He ripped the top from the box and pulled the plastic bag apart, pouring a large pile of the breakfast food on the table in front of him. "I don't think we're taking this very seriously, (Y/N)."

"Ya think?" Tony scoffed, still shaking his head at his own product. He was holding a handful of the cereal but looked at it with almost disgust and a refusal to try it.

"What are you whining about? Nat and I don't even have ours yet," Clint joined in. "You really can tell who the big guys are around here, you know that? Even Loki has a damn box, and he's not an Avenger!"

"I find my Thorrios quite appealing," Thor mumbled with a full mouth of cereal and more waiting in his hand. "There's a certain satisfaction in that you are all mere marshmallows in my mighty breakfast product. Look," he paused, opening his mouth towards Natasha, "you're in here too."

The conversations only grew louder and more animated, and all you could do was drop yourself into a chair, completely defeated at the latest attempt at Avenger marketing. There were now piles of cereal covering the top of the conference table with boxes strewn across the room. Despite their aversion to the artwork, you noticed that a fair share of cereal was still being consumed by the group. You were just about to stand and bring the meeting to a close when the door flew open and a masked man in a red suit burst in.

"Alright, asshats," Wade greeted loudly with his own cereal box in hand, "whose mouth am I going into first?"